Hi, New to the group.

Richard Hansen

Oct 23, 2014, 8:08:28 PM10/23/14
to mind...@googlegroups.com
I am excited to join the group and be involved in discussions and meet new people.

archytas

Oct 25, 2014, 10:06:56 AM10/25/14
to mind...@googlegroups.com
Hi Richard and welcome.  Your posts are off moderation so you should be able to join in anywhere.

facilitator

Oct 25, 2014, 10:37:57 AM10/25/14
to mind...@googlegroups.com
Welcome Richard,

I am in New York.  Others are scattered about.  Dust off that cerebral cortex and have fun!

Allan H

Oct 25, 2014, 12:04:53 PM10/25/14
to mind...@googlegroups.com
Welcome, enjoy?

Allan
A Living Soul
--

---

Gabby

Oct 26, 2014, 6:37:43 AM10/26/14
to mind...@googlegroups.com
Hi and welcome, Richard! You will be able to experience the forever turning of the life cycle here! So please don't ever get disappointed when the excitement over meeting new people wears off and the allowance for involvement turns out to be happiness over having a fresher projection scope. Use this knowledge and make it your own asap! Best

RP Singh

Oct 27, 2014, 11:20:36 AM10/27/14
to Minds Eye
Welcome to the group Richard , where are you? Allan is eager to enter into discussions with you , all you have to do is to start the process with an answer to his question.

On Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 5:38 AM, Richard Hansen <hans...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am excited to join the group and be involved in discussions and meet new people.

Richard Blay

Oct 27, 2014, 1:47:39 PM10/27/14
to mind...@googlegroups.com

Welcome Richard.

Allan

Oct 27, 2014, 3:04:12 PM10/27/14
to mind...@googlegroups.com
Ah two Richards,, good to see you Richard. Like reading your input,,  looking forward to see what Richard II has has to say

All an
~~
do not murder, rape, enslave or harm others

Molly

Oct 30, 2014, 11:15:41 AM10/30/14
to mind...@googlegroups.com
Welcome, Richard. Be sure to read the guidelines and feel free to chime in!

facilitator

Oct 30, 2014, 12:18:32 PM10/30/14
to mind...@googlegroups.com
Crap!  There are guidelines?

gabbydott

Oct 30, 2014, 2:00:45 PM10/30/14
to mind...@googlegroups.com

[echoing: ... be sure to read the guidelines ...]

--

---

Richard Blay

Oct 30, 2014, 3:16:19 PM10/30/14
to mind...@googlegroups.com

'Ignorance of the law is not an excuse'.
I personally don't agree with that statement, maybe you too, Facilitator.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups ""Minds Eye"" group.

Allan H

Oct 30, 2014, 3:35:23 PM10/30/14
to mind...@googlegroups.com
Sorry Richard ignorance is not an excuse.
But I went to reread the guidelines, (I did read them when I first joined,  a day or two ago. (",)  )
Anyway I went to the ME home page on Google groups and my age must be working against but I could not locate them.

Oct 30, 2014, 4:15:23 PM10/30/14
to mind...@googlegroups.com
Just shows you how little I know, didn't click on that one.. (",)
TNX

All an
~~
do not murder, rape, enslave or harm others