[Mifos-users] Feedback on New Material Design Mockups for Android Self-Service App

Ed Cable

Jun 28, 2017, 3:06:38 PM6/28/17
to mifos-users, us...@fineract.apache.org, d...@fineract.apache.org, Mifos software development
Hi Mifos and Fineract community,

Dilpreet is hard at work in building out new functionalities and improving usability of the Android Self Service App.

His mentor, led the process of pulling together some mockups for an improved design and user experience using Material Design that we'll be implementing.

Many thanks to Raunak Sett, who took time out of his GSOC project to create these beautiful mockups. He's a talented designer and developer!

Please review the attached  and send any feedback as we're now starting to implement these new designs.

Ed

--
Ed Cable
President/CEO, Mifos Initiative

Collectively Creating a World of 3 Billion Maries | http://mifos.org

app-mockups.pdf

Ed Cable

Jul 3, 2017, 10:51:48 AM7/3/17
to Mifos software development, d...@fineract.apache.org, mifos-users, us...@fineract.apache.org
Here is one of the links James referenced: http://www.cgap.org/publications/financial-services-apps-india

Ed

On Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 1:39 AM, James Dailey <jamesp...@gmail.com> wrote:
These are great mockups.  One improvement would be to have the number entry include boxes for each number. Please see the UIX guide that I circulated earlier from GridImpact.

I will try to find and send again when on better connectivity.

Moses Gitonga Ntiritu

Jul 3, 2017, 5:27:04 PM7/3/17
to A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos.
Thanks a lot ED,
Well recieved.

Moses

Moses Gitonga Ntiritu
Director & Founder,
Bluesplyne Studios and Digital Oasis Limited
Po. Box 5221-00200
Nairobi.
Tel: 0700 773 038
CMA AWARDS
PLATINUM/ OVERALL WINNER: Citi Micro Entrepreneurship Awards 2014-2015.
GOLD WINNER     : Citi Micro Entrepreneurship Awards, Youth Urban, 2014.
GOLD WINNER     : Citi Micro Entrepreneurship Awards, Service Category 2014.

RISING STAR AWARDS
RISING STAR AWARDS: Finalist, ICT Category, 2014-2015.

DAYSTAR ALUMNI AWARDS
WINNER-Business Progression Entrepreneurship Award 2016

George Ng'ang'a

Jul 6, 2017, 12:46:10 AM7/6/17
to Mifos software development, jamesp...@gmail.com, d...@fineract.apache.org, mifos-users, us...@fineract.apache.org
An organization gives it's members a divided at the end of year which is based on total amount of members savings.

How can this be done in mifos.

Thanks for the suggestion. Will surely look to improve it.