January Michipug Meeting - Thursday January 4, 7 pm WCC Room VE150

Mike Birdsall

Jan 2, 2018, 12:45:24 PM1/2/18
to Michigan Python Users Group

12/5/17
We're meeting this Thursday, Jan 4th at 7pm in Room BE 150 at Washtenaw Community College.

We'll take on any problems or issues people are encountering, get an update on using Tensor Flow, and attack some more of the Python koans.

We go to Applebee's after the meeting for appetizers
and drinks and conversation not limited to Python.

More information including map and directions is available at
https://michipug.wordpress.com

Hope to see you there.

Auto Generated Inline Image 1

Mike Birdsall

Jan 3, 2018, 1:26:44 AM1/3/18
to Michigan Python Users Group
Meeting in Room BE150, sorry for the typo in the subject

--
Web Site http://michipug.wordpress.com
---