Week Start

Danish Afridi

Jan 17, 2018, 10:13:27 AM1/17/18
to mementodatabase

Can I force the app to assume week start from Sunday instead of Monday please?

Bill Crews

Jan 17, 2018, 2:27:01 PM1/17/18
to Danish Afridi, mementodatabase
Response from this user in this user forum is Huh?

Craig

Jan 17, 2018, 8:16:49 PM1/17/18
to mementodatabase
Is this about the calendar card for entering dates? For example Google Calendar has a setting for the first day of the week Monday, Sunday. That is not an option for Memento.

Danish Afridi

Jan 18, 2018, 8:45:32 AM1/18/18
to Craig, mementodatabase
Thanks

I have figured it our by using the java script and week() function

On 18 January 2018 at 06:16, Craig <craigw...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is this about the calendar card for entering dates? For example Google Calendar has a setting for the first day of the week Monday, Sunday. That is not an option for Memento.

Thanks, Regards
Danish A