Smart Links in 2.1.3

Frank Rosquin

Sep 21, 2016, 6:42:38 AM9/21/16
to Mayan EDMS
Hi,

I am trying to get smart link working in 2.1.3, I never get the Document link, which makes me believe no documents are matched.

I have a simple
and foreign metadata__value is equal to (case insensitive) {{ document.metadata_value_of.customer }}
but no go.

The index on the same filter works fine.

Any suggestions on how to solve this?

Frank

Frank Rosquin

Sep 21, 2016, 11:36:32 AM9/21/16
to mayan...@googlegroups.com
I tried this on demo.mayan-edms.com as well, and I get the same thing there.

Maybe I am missing something?

Frank Rosquin

Sent from my mobile device
--

---

gioboske

Oct 19, 2016, 8:53:39 PM10/19/16
to Mayan EDMS

Same problem on a Mayan 2.1.3 fresh install.
Did you solve it?

gioboske

Frank Rosquin

Oct 23, 2016, 11:03:23 AM10/23/16
to mayan...@googlegroups.com
You know, I did, but I can't for the life of me remember how?

I might have reinstalled at the end.

Frank Rosquin

Sent from my mobile device