Server Error When Uploading

Tomiloba Aboaba

Jun 19, 2018, 7:22:18 AM6/19/18
to Mayan EDMS
Hello,

I'm new to this group,

Please, I'm having issues uploading from other user accounts that are different the administrator,

See the attached file for the "Error Displayed",

Please kindly help out,

Thanks.
Screen Shot 2018-06-19 at 12.07.15 PM.png

Steffen Breitbach

Jun 25, 2018, 1:59:18 PM6/25/18
to Mayan EDMS
Hi Tomiloba,

I have the same issues here. I'm running Mayan EDMS NG Docker 3.0.1

Which version/installation are you running?

Steffen

Aboaba Opeoluwa A

Jun 25, 2018, 2:04:54 PM6/25/18
to mayan...@googlegroups.com
Hi Steffen,

Thats the exact version i installed on Ubuntu, but I've resolved to using in on docker,

Cheers

--

---

Steffen Breitbach

Jun 25, 2018, 2:06:30 PM6/25/18
to mayan...@googlegroups.com
Does that mean you got it to work? If so, how?

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Mayan EDMS" group.

Aboaba Opeoluwa A

Jun 25, 2018, 2:14:37 PM6/25/18
to mayan...@googlegroups.com
I had to install Docker.io, then pulled MayanEdmsNg on Docker.oi. see hub.docker.com/mayanedmsng

Steffen Breitbach

Jun 25, 2018, 2:18:32 PM6/25/18
to mayan...@googlegroups.com
Well, that's exactly what I did :(

Steffen Breitbach

Jun 25, 2018, 3:22:13 PM6/25/18
to mayan...@googlegroups.com
I even just tried 3.0 instead of 3.0.1. Unfortunately this changes nothing in regards to the server error :(