Can I adjust inline equation rendered like display equation, not with alignment, but just size?

gate...@gmail.com

May 1, 2016, 10:15:16 PM5/1/16
to MathJax Users
I'm working on my online math-related site. In legibility issue, all the inline-equations must be rendered as big as display-equation. Can I do this?

안형준

May 1, 2016, 10:50:38 PM5/1/16
to MathJax Users
also I tried to enlarge the size of complex fraction but I don't know how...

안형준

May 1, 2016, 11:01:03 PM5/1/16
to MathJax Users
how enlarge fraction is solved. there is \cfrac command that I didn't know before. thanks.

Peter Krautzberger

May 2, 2016, 10:16:55 AM5/2/16
to mathja...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

You might want to check the MathJax User Group guidelines for tips on posting to the group. In particular, a live sample is almost always best to explain what problem you are trying to solve.

Regards,
Peter.

On Mon, May 2, 2016 at 5:01 AM, 안형준 <gate...@gmail.com> wrote:
how enlarge fraction is solved. there is \cfrac command that I didn't know before. thanks.

Davide P. Cervone

May 2, 2016, 2:06:11 PM5/2/16
to mathja...@googlegroups.com
You might consider this discussion:

which happened recently on this list.

Also, I don't think you want \cfrac but rather \dfrac, but if you do one of the things in the discussion above, however, neither of those will be needed.

Davide