Re: [mathjax-users] MathJax does not render mathml if previous process has been interrupted

Peter Krautzberger

Jul 11, 2016, 2:53:33 AM7/11/16
to mathja...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

You might want to post a live example exhibiting the problem (e.g., using jsbin, codepen).

See the User Group Guidelines for more tips.

Regards,
Peter.

On Fri, Jul 8, 2016 at 6:56 PM, <papk...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello!

MathJax version 2.6.1

We have a single page application and there are many popup dialogs with mathml

And if mathjax not finished his process on previous dialog and I have closed this dialog then MathJax will not render all other new mathml

MathJax.Hub from interrupted dialog has next history:
    Begin PreProcess
    End PreProcess
    Begin Process
    Begin Math
    Begin Math Input
    End Math Input
    Begin Math Output
    New Math

And
 MathJax.Hub.queue  = {running: 0, pending: 1, queue: Array[1]}
 MathJax.Hub.signal =  {running: 1, pending: 0, queue: Array[7], name: "Hub", posted: Array[6]…}

How I can to remove old processes because it blocks new processes?

Thanks.