maptiler comman line overwrite file

SudipBarman

Dec 7, 2018, 7:26:02 AM12/7/18
to MapTiler Community
Hello All,
I am facing one issue to tiling multiple files into a single folder. If I execute maptiler to create tiles in the folder (Z\X\Y.ext) it is creating very first time, but if I want to tiles another file to the same location it is saying "Please choose an empty directory for the map tiles.".
I like to tiling multiple files into the same location.

Command I am executing:
maptiler -o <Destination Folder> <Source File1> -srs EPSG:27700 -gcp .... -gcp .... -gcp ....  -cutline_wkt "MULTIPOLYGON( ..... ...)  -order 1

Any help really appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Barman

MIKI

Dec 7, 2018, 7:29:43 AM12/7/18
to MapTiler Community
please note this forum has moved to a new system, which can be found at https://support.maptiler.com/. The MapTiler Team will no longer be active here.

Sudip Barman

Dec 7, 2018, 8:28:33 AM12/7/18
to mapt...@googlegroups.com
Not able to post a question ... Some authentication issue ...

MapTiler

Dec 11, 2018, 12:33:57 PM12/11/18
to MapTiler User Group

--