"There is no patch available for version 4.5.1.020"

Leon Miller-Out

Feb 16, 2016, 12:19:06 PM2/16/16
to Lucee
In Services - Update, one of my servers tells me "There is no patch available for version 4.5.1.020". I should at least see 4.5.1.024, if not the 4.5.2.x series. What could be going wrong here?

AJ Mercer

Feb 16, 2016, 5:16:58 PM2/16/16
to lu...@googlegroups.com
What have you got the Update Provider set to?
Stable
Preview
Development

--
Love Lucee? Become a supporter and be part of the Lucee project today! - http://lucee.org/supporters/become-a-supporter.html
---

Leon Miller-Out

Feb 16, 2016, 5:21:24 PM2/16/16
to lu...@googlegroups.com
All Update Providers result in the same message: “There is no patch available[…]"

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Lucee" group.