[Lnc-votes] [Lnc-business] Chair's Proposed Agenda - April 21-22, 2018

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Apr 15, 2018, 8:49:14 PM4/15/18
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org
Dear All,

Attached is a proposed agenda for the upcoming LNC meeting. Please let me
know if you have any other items you would like to add.

Yours in liberty,
Nick
Proposed Agenda - LNC Meeting - 4.21-22.2018.docx
Proposed Agenda - LNC Meeting - 4.21-22.2018.pdf

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Apr 17, 2018, 10:55:06 AM4/17/18
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org
FYI last know totals (02/18) attached for registered voters by state
plus counts for LP where applicable. I can report these a number of
different ways which can be discussed at the meeting (attached is one
example). The last column is probably the most helpful for this type of
information - active membership vs registered libertarians.

Robert S. Kraus - Operations Director
Opera...@LP.org
Libertarian National Committee, Inc.
1444 Duke Street