Larcan 6m Amp Complete for sale

Kevin Hobbs

Jan 11, 2013, 2:17:04 PM1/11/13
to larcan-6m-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Guys

FYI … I have a Larcan 6m Amp … no mods were needed. I have it nicely mounted in an HP rack mount chassis with fans and a HP Solid State Power Supply with PTT all done. As I recall it easily makes a KW with 8W drive. If anyone is interested in buying it please let me know … I just have too many 6m amps!

73 Kevin

Jan 11, 2013, 5:33:00 PM1/11/13
to larcan-6m-...@googlegroups.com
Kevin, let me know your price and I can post your info on several other email reflectors for you.

Dick Hanson

Jan 11, 2013, 8:45:47 PM1/11/13
to larcan-6m-...@googlegroups.com

Folks…

I also have two lo-lo units, unmodified, pristine condx.

They need a good home.

Same affliction as Kevin….too many amps.

73

Dick, K5AND

Austin, TX

ke6...@mac.com

Oct 9, 2013, 10:01:46 AM10/9/13
to larcan-6m-...@googlegroups.com
Still have them?

Brian
KE6IYC

Dick Hanson

Oct 9, 2013, 2:22:26 PM10/9/13
to larcan-6m-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Brian…

Sorry, but they departed my QTH during Dayton earlier this year.

Good luck tho.

73

Dick

Dave Calhoun

Kevin, let me know your price and I can post your info on several other email reflectors for you.

On Friday, January 11, 2013 12:17:04 PM UTC-7, VE3KH wrote:

Hi Guys

�

FYI � I have a Larcan 6m Amp � no mods were needed. I have it nicely mounted in an HP rack mount chassis with fans and a HP Solid State Power Supply with PTT all done. As I recall it easily makes a KW with 8W drive. If anyone is interested in buying it please let me know � I just have too many 6m amps!

�

73 Kevin

�

�

I have 12 lo lo units for sale. Each one was bench tested in 2/12 and is packed in Larcan factory boxes. Most have the cabinet output and DC connectors included.

Asking 300.00 plus shipping. Quantity discounts available� :� )

73,
Dave W2VW

�

Doug Faulkner

Aug 9, 2015, 9:25:12 PM8/9/15
to Larcan 6m Amplifiers
Dave,
Do you have any of the lo lo amps left for sale?
I'm getting to the party kind of late on this one....

Thanks,
Doug N0UAE
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to larcan-6m-amplifiers+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

Dave Calhoun

Aug 10, 2015, 8:04:19 PM8/10/15
to larcan-6m-...@googlegroups.com
Sorry Doug. They were all sold.

I almost got another 55 but the deal evaporated : (

73,

Dave
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to larcan-6m-amplif...@googlegroups.com.

Doug

Aug 10, 2015, 9:06:50 PM8/10/15
to larcan-6m-...@googlegroups.com
That would have been a money making deal for you. I'm thinking maybe I should pay the local tv stations a visit....
I don't think the lo-lo would work for me anyway as I need an amp for 2 meters. I think I need a hi-lo for conversion. Pretty confusing.
Thanks for the response. I do appreciate it.

73
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Larcan 6m Amplifiers" group.

Lance Collister, W7GJ

Aug 11, 2015, 9:44:04 AM8/11/15
to larcan-6m-...@googlegroups.com
If people are interested in 6m amps, KG7H has a number of Harris Channel 3 amps, that
work very well on 6m. No internal modifications are required to make them play well
on 6m. More information is on my web page. If you are interested in one, please
email KG7H directly. GL and VY 73, Lance

On 8/11/2015 1:06 AM, Doug wrote:
> That would have been a money making deal for you. I'm thinking maybe I should pay
> the local tv stations a visit....
> I don't think the lo-lo would work for me anyway as I need an amp for 2 meters. I
> think I need a hi-lo for conversion. Pretty confusing.
> Thanks for the response. I do appreciate it.
>
> 73
>
> On 8/10/2015 7:04 PM, Dave Calhoun wrote:
>> Sorry Doug. They were all sold.
>>
>> I almost got another 55 but the deal evaporated : (
>>
>> 73,
>>
>> Dave
>>
>> On 8/9/2015 5:12 PM, Doug Faulkner wrote:
>>> Dave,
>>> Do you have any of the lo lo amps left for sale?
>>> I'm getting to the party kind of late on this one....
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Doug N0UAE

Lance Collister, W7GJ
(ex WA3GPL, WA1JXN, WA1JXN/C6A, ZF2OC/ZF8, E51SIX, 3D2LR, 5W0GJ, E6M, TX5K, KH8/W7GJ, V6M)
P.O. Box 73
Frenchtown, MT 59834-0073
USA
TEL: (406) 626-5728