Has Enketo multiple map layers in geo widgets been implimented in Kobo?

Greg Krakow

Jul 6, 2016, 12:03:20 PM7/6/16
to Kobo Users
Hi all,

Our office is developing forms for our data partners to submit locations of rare species. We would like the user to have the option to view satellite imagery when entering point, line or polygon data.

Has Enketo multiple map layers in geo widgets been implemented in Kobo (see: http://blog.enketo.org/geo-layers/)? If so, how is it implement? When importing the sample xls template from Enketo (see attachment) the ability to change background layer is not implemented; there is not a globe icon to access this feature in the upper right corner of the map as in the demo when run on the Enketo site. Panning and entering points in the geo widgets seems a little buggy too.

Thanks in advance for any help offered.

All the best,

Greg Krakow
Data Manager
Nongame Conservation Section
Wildlife Resources Division
Georgia Department of Natural Resources
geo.xls

Tino Kreutzer

Jul 8, 2016, 11:26:20 AM7/8/16
to kobo-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Greg,
That's a good point, it should work with the different geo layers as described in the post you linked to. We're looking into it.

Best,
Tino

Greg Krakow

Jul 9, 2016, 4:28:33 PM7/9/16