Complex Scripting KoboCollect

Brad Aigner

Feb 3, 2016, 2:54:59 AM2/3/16
to Kobo Users
Hi guys

Does KoboCollect allow users to input complex scripting into surveys?
For example, randomisations, complex skip patterns, validation syntaxes, etc.

Regards
Brad

Aloo Stephen

Feb 3, 2016, 11:51:49 AM2/3/16
to Kobo Users

Yes it does

Brad Aigner

Feb 3, 2016, 1:11:12 PM2/3/16
to Aloo Stephen, Kobo Users
Thanks Stephen

Would you please direct me to the URL that gives guidelines on complex scripting?

Regards
Brad

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Kobo Users" group.

Aloo Stephen

Feb 3, 2016, 1:24:51 PM2/3/16
to Brad Aigner, Kobo Users

Hi
If you get the xml version of the form and you open it in Notepad+++ or other app that can read the codes then you can easily add much complex codes. You can reference different functionalities and when you have a specific problem post within this group and we would be glad to help you. Generally I code "very complex" (a relative term) questionnaires.
look at some functionalities
http://xlsform.org/

Regards
Stephen

Brad Aigner

Feb 3, 2016, 2:05:59 PM2/3/16
to Aloo Stephen, Kobo Users
Thanks again Stephen

How do you usually charge for your scripting services?