[bad handshake] [('ssl routines', 'ssl3_get_server_certificate', 'certificate verify failed')]

Harshad keluskar

Dec 13, 2016, 6:14:18 AM12/13/16
to Kobo Users
Hi Team,

I've installed the server version on my local computer. Able to login but getting below error while try to deploy a new project.

It would be great if someone could help me with this.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Hasrhad.
Auto Generated Inline Image 1

ad...@inspired-analytics.com

Aug 24, 2017, 1:26:52 PM8/24/17
to Kobo Users
hi,

i have the same error..have you solved this issue? if yes, need your advise. thank in advance

Harshad keluskar

Aug 24, 2017, 1:55:53 PM8/24/17
to kobo-...@googlegroups.com
I've configured the valid ssl SAN certificates.