Skip Logic within Repeated questions

Akinyemi Akindele

Mar 5, 2014, 6:50:09 AM3/5/14
to kobo-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Please I have a small challenge I want to know if skip logic work within a repeated group questions I am working on a questionnaire were I want under the Household Member in the (Household Roster) in Question 8 I want Divorced, Seperated, Widow and Never Married to skip to Question 14.

I have attache the XML file.

GHS TEST6.xml

Aloo Stephen

Mar 5, 2014, 7:49:04 AM3/5/14
to kobo-...@googlegroups.com

Hi
From experience I would like to advice that you lay out the structure of the questionnaire when doing household listing as opposed to doing a repeat section. This is because when you want to be able to force rules like "A household cannot have more than 2 household heads", "the age needs to follow a chronological order from the oldest to the youngest" you may not be able to achieve this with repeat sections. I have done much work on household listings back in Kenya.  I have attached a sample of what you can use for your scenario.

S. Aloo

HHList2013_F.xml

Akinyemi Akindele

Mar 6, 2014, 3:16:21 AM3/6/14
to kobo-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Stephen,
Thank you for you support i have download the attachment but i cant open it i have lots of error messages.
please look at the attachment well and resend.

Thanks,
Akindele Akinymei

Aloo Stephen

Mar 6, 2014, 4:12:39 AM3/6/14
to kobo-...@googlegroups.com

Hi load it on ODK folder in the forms within your phone...

S. Aloo

Akinyemi Akindele

Mar 6, 2014, 4:27:07 AM3/6/14
to kobo-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
i just load on the phone am still having erroor  (Xpath evaluation: type mismatch Node / HHList2013_F/age10 does not exist!)

Aloo Stephen

Mar 6, 2014, 7:02:26 AM3/6/14
to kobo-...@googlegroups.com

Ohhhhh sending you the right version

S. Aloo

Akinyemi Akindele

Mar 6, 2014, 8:03:42 AM3/6/14
to kobo-...@googlegroups.com
thank you so much i will be expecting the file.

Akinyemi Akindele

Mar 7, 2014, 12:37:09 AM3/7/14
to kobo-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Stephen,

Am still expecting the file you promise me.

Thanks

Aloo Stephen

Mar 7, 2014, 5:26:47 AM3/7/14
to kobo-...@googlegroups.com

Hello
Must have passed my items. Find attached

S. Aloo

HHList_F.xml

Akinyemi Akindele

Mar 7, 2014, 5:59:38 AM3/7/14
to kobo-...@googlegroups.com
thank you Stephen i will get back to you on my progress on the job.