Ideas to changes

velh...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2017, 12:15:58 PM6/15/17
to jwtc

In first place, I will like to say, I love so much your app. I use to study and to play. i have some ideas to improve the app. I don't know how hard is change the app, but may better. I believe you can. I will put in the annex my idea about the changes.

chess.docx

Winston Johnson

Jun 15, 2017, 3:09:58 PM6/15/17
to jwtc

I was forgot, is be cool if you give the results of matches too. Like how many are played, lost and wins. You put some kind of "games" in the option bar, and there you can access your profile with story of games. Only against the android. I think may be very complicated and hard make all this with an online chess games played. This is must be a server problem. Not of de developers of game. But anyway would be nice have this personal ranking, online or offline of the game.

Jeroen

Jun 20, 2017, 8:47:56 AM6/20/17
to jwtc
Hi Winston,

Thanks for your post and suggestions to improve the app.
They are good suggestions.
Currently the Chess app is in sleeping status - no development is done from my side. I am currently working on a new game. Maybe somewhere in the future I will pick up the Chess app again.

Best regards,
Jeroen

Winston Johnson

Jun 20, 2017, 11:38:02 AM6/20/17
to jw...@googlegroups.com

Thank you to read the Suggestions and I hope you go back to update the app. When the new game finish done, show to us!

--

---