OWASP nagpur

Advait Joshi

Nov 23, 2016, 3:02:35 AM11/23/16
to jugnagpur
Greetings to all!

OWASP is interested in continuing a chapter at Nagpur.This restart would require a community effort.OWASPbeing a generic standard, anyone with some background in computer science/software engineering can contribute towards its development.

We are planning to have a meet up by the end of Nov to discuss few issues about the reestablishment of our local chapter.Any inputs regarding the same would be
much appreciated! :)

FAQs

1.What is OWASP

2.Why is it important ?
   - It arms you with all important standards followed by  a variety of open-source/private communities to build secure software.It is also a generic standard; your programming background won't be a hindrance in the process.It makes the entire process of "secure software development" more robust and less convoluted.

3. How does OWASP local chapter system work ?

Please let me know if some additional info is needed.

Tushar Joshi

Nov 23, 2016, 3:09:13 AM11/23/16
to JUG Nagpur

On Wed, Nov 23, 2016 at 11:30 AM, Advait Joshi <advait...@gmail.com> wrote:

We are planning to have a meet up by the end of Nov to discuss few issues about the reestablishment of our local chapter.Any inputs regarding the same would be
much appreciated! :)

Hi Advait,

Thanks for sending this update.  It is a good idea to spread awareness about OWASP and security fundamentals in general in the technical community.  I would love to join such an effort.

Let us wait for others who can join hands with us, and for meeting let us publish a date and time on some Saturday or Sunday (preferable) so people can plan their time or suggest another time if that is not available to them.

--
with regards
    Tushar

Tushar Joshi, Nagpur: http://www.tusharvjoshi.com

* MCSD_NET C#, SCJP, RHCE, ZCE, PMP, CSM, SAFe, PRINCE2

* Senior Architect: http://www.persistentsys.com
* NetBeans Dream Team Member: http://dreamteam.netbeans.org
* Java User Group Nagpur Founder and Leader: http://www.jugnagpur.com
* Nagpur ACM Chapter Membership chair: http://www.acm.org

Manish Kungwani

Nov 26, 2016, 11:38:29 AM11/26/16
to jugnagpur
Hi Advait,
Could you please ping me on my phone - 9421816066 to speak about this and take this further.

Thanks
Manish

Abhishek Anne

Nov 27, 2016, 11:54:32 PM11/27/16
to jugn...@googlegroups.com
​Thanks Advait ​.

That is great initiative.

We can plan a meet and get it discussed.

-regards
Abhishek Anne

http://playjava.wordpress.com
Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to, save paper save planet.
Message has been deleted

ashwinbalani

Nov 29, 2016, 12:11:00 AM11/29/16
to jugnagpur
Hey Advait

We are interested

Advait Joshi

Nov 29, 2016, 1:01:18 AM11/29/16
to jugnagpur
Update1:
Thank you, everyone, for the responses.
If it is possible, can we have a meetup by the end of this week (4th December, Sunday)?
Any suggestions regarding the same would be much appreciated.
Thanks!

Manish Kungwani

Nov 29, 2016, 1:18:41 AM11/29/16
to jugn...@googlegroups.com
Hi Advait,
There's a meetup already scheduled for 18th December, why not discuss the OWASP chapter then?

Thank you,
Manish Kungwani
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "jugnagpur" group.