Requesting commit access to hipchat-plugin

Péter Major

Oct 5, 2014, 8:09:27 AM10/5/14
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I would like to make a few improvements to the hipchat-plugin, and potentially close out quite a few outstanding pull requests from both:

My github user is https://github.com/aldaris

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Peter

Baptiste Mathus

Oct 5, 2014, 10:44:36 AM10/5/14
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

Hi,
Did you contact the current maintainers?

See https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Governance+Document#GovernanceDocument-Helpingandtakingoverdormantplugins

Cheers

Major Péter

Oct 5, 2014, 12:49:25 PM10/5/14
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

thanks for the link, it's been a great read (apologies for not reading
it earlier). I've contacted the current maintainer, will see how that goes.

cheers,
Peter