Completely minor, but diction is important....

Mark Feferman

Jul 13, 2017, 12:00:59 PM7/13/17
to Jenkins Developers
Was doing a fresh install and looking through the plugins and saw this minor grammatical issue.
Love the product!  Keep up the fantastic work.

Thanks!

Jenkins wrong word.png

Oleg Nenashev

Jul 13, 2017, 12:33:10 PM7/13/17
to Jenkins Developers
Hi,

Could you please create a bug in Jenkins JIRA to the Conditional BuildStep plugin?

Thanks in advance,

Slide

Jul 13, 2017, 12:41:07 PM7/13/17
to Jenkins Developers

Slide

Jul 13, 2017, 12:49:03 PM7/13/17
to Jenkins Developers
Hah, I created a PR to my own repo...it's been a long day. Will create a real PR soon.

Oleg Nenashev