[DISCUSS] The first SNAPSHOT

Ted Wilmes

Mar 16, 2017, 9:15:28 AM3/16/17
to JanusGraph developer list
Hi everyone,
Thanks to Taylor we have our Nexus account setup. I was going to grab issue #40 and work on
deploying the first Janus snapshot but wanted to double check with folks to see if there were any objections.
I'll assume lazy consensus in 72 hours and go forward unless I hear otherwise.

Thanks,
Ted

P. Taylor Goetz

Mar 16, 2017, 2:01:20 PM3/16/17
to Ted Wilmes, JanusGraph developer list
+1 I say go for it.

-Taylor

Jerry He

Mar 17, 2017, 12:32:02 AM3/17/17
to JanusGraph developer list, twi...@gmail.com
Sounds good.  Are these going to be the zip and/or all the maven artifacts?

Jerry

Ted Wilmes

Mar 17, 2017, 8:58:40 AM3/17/17
to Jerry He, JanusGraph developer list