About Pending Approval

Sailendra Deuja

May 13, 2018, 11:59:03 PM5/13/18
to insted...@googlegroups.com, nav...@karunafoundation.com
The Support Team,

We have been success in using verboice for disability program , in collection of number of disability and theirs livelihood, but unfortunately from last month we are facing the problem of not supporting of the incoming call from the SIP service that we are using and in verboice.com and  instedd.verboice.com we are shown the error saying "Pending for activation , please contact InsTEDD's team for more information". Please help me on this issue. We are non profit organization based in Nepal.

Please visit karunanepal.org for more information.

Regards

Sailendra Deuja

Officer-IT

Karuna foundation Nepal  "Saving Children from disability, one by one"

Email: deuja.s...@gmail.com

Phone# 977 1 4410687, 4413340  Fax# 977 1  4413719

Country Office, Baluwatar, Kathmandu

Website: www.karunanepal.org

Kakada Chheang

May 16, 2018, 11:49:27 PM5/16/18
to insted...@googlegroups.com, nav...@karunafoundation.com
Dear Sailendra,

Please be informed that verboice.com is available only for subscription user who paid for maintenance service fee where verboice.instedd.org is free and open for every user to use, in this case we would recommend you to move to use verboice.instedd.org, here is the process you have to do:
  1. Export your call flow from verboice.com then import it back to verboice.instedd.org
  2. Remove your SIP channel from verboice.com and configure it back to verboice.instedd.org

Please let us know If you have any problem with this migration.

Hope this help.

Best,
Kakada

Sailendra Deuja

May 18, 2018, 7:19:18 AM5/18/18
to InSTEDD Technology Users Group
Dear Kakada,
Thank you for the quick response and , we have tried according to your suggestion, but unfortunately we have some error that makes us to new dilemma , the error is as
follows

1 error prohibited this channel from being saved:

  • Username and domain have already been taken

Please support us as soon as possible, we are very much of delay in implementation and eagerly waiting for your response.

Regards
Sailendra Deuja
Officer-IT
Karuna Foundation Nepal

Kakada Chheang

May 18, 2018, 8:00:55 AM5/18/18
to insted...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sailendra,

The error message mean that Verboice detected that the SIP domain name/IP address with this username is already been registered by the other, verboice do not allow duplicate SIP account registering.

Please make sure that this SIP account never been registered or being used on verboice.intedd.org by other account.

Hope this help.

Kakada

Sailendra Deuja

Jul 10, 2018, 4:29:15 AM7/10/18
to insted...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir,
We are trying to use Verboice for Disability Identification Survey, and we are facing problem in case of Two section while testing the Call flow, They are....
1) Input
2) Menu
In both the cases we are having the problem of not getting the inputted data from any system to Verboice,its shows timeout  although in case of voice record any key to exit inputted to exit is working fine.

We are working on http://verboice.instedd.org, and our channel is SIP.

Please have a look over the Input and Menu section , so that , we can implement our system as soon as possible. We are keenly waiting for your support. Please assist us if there is nay other criteria we need to fulfill.

Regards

Sailendra Deuja

Officer-IT

Karuna foundation Nepal  "Saving Children from disability, one by one"

Email: deuja.s...@gmail.com

Phone# 977 1 4410687, 4413340  Fax# 977 1  4413719

Country Office, Baluwatar, Kathmandu

Website: www.karunanepal.org

Nicolas di Tada

Jul 10, 2018, 12:58:26 PM7/10/18
to instedd-tech@googlegroups.com instedd-tech@googlegroups.com
Hi Sailendra,

Can you go to the “Calls” tab, click on the “View Details” link of one of the failing calls and send a capture of that screen? Please do the same with one of the cases for voice recording.

It’s very common with some SIP providers that the DTMF (the keypresses) don’t work well.

Email too brief? Here's why!

Sailendra Deuja

Jul 10, 2018, 11:31:33 PM7/10/18
to insted...@googlegroups.com, Navaraj Gautam, Nava Raj Gautam
Dear Nicolas,
                             On the based of your request I would like to share the call details tabs for both of the section 1 for the input and other for the Voice record. Please have a glance over the screen shot and please provide us the best support so that we can move forward and have the setup completed.

Lastly , i would like to thank you for the prompt response and would be looking forward for the support and suggestion in coming days too.

On Jul 10, 2018, at 5:29 AM, Sailendra Deuja <deuja.s...@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

Nicolas di Tada

Jul 14, 2018, 3:10:42 PM7/14/18
to insted...@googlegroups.com, Navaraj Gautam, Nava Raj Gautam
Sailendra,

It looks like the DTMF tones are not reaching Verboice. If you look at both of your logs you’ll see that both flows are timing out. You’d have to contact your VoIP provider and ask for support.

Email too brief? Here's why!
On Jul 10, 2018, at 8:31 PM, Sailendra Deuja <deuja.s...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Nicolas,
                             On the based of your request I would like to share the call details tabs for both of the section 1 for the input and other for the Voice record. Please have a glance over the screen shot and please provide us the best support so that we can move forward and have the setup completed.

<call-details-for-input.jpg>
<calls-record-example.jpg>

Sailendra Deuja

Jul 24, 2018, 1:51:18 AM7/24/18
to insted...@googlegroups.com, Navaraj Gautam, Nava Raj Gautam
Hello Support Team,
         We have communicated with the VOIP provider and VOIP provider would like to know about DTMF setting, that verboice supports, either it is RFC 2833 or other, and also the VOIP provider wants to know about other details about DTMF that verboice supports.Please let us help on this DTMF Setting with our VOIP, what setting we need to request to our VOIP provider to enable, either RFC 2833 or other ?

As well as due to reset of our SIP details , that is we have reset our password, we are again unable to configure or our call is hangup .
Verboice is not working, please assist us as soon as possible.

I have added the screenshot too of deactivated channel

On Sun, Jul 15, 2018 at 12:55 AM, Nicolas di Tada <ndi...@instedd.org> wrote:
[...]

Nicolas di Tada

Jul 25, 2018, 7:44:41 PM7/25/18
to insted...@googlegroups.com, Navaraj Gautam, Nava Raj Gautam
Hi Salendra,

The asterisk default dtmfmode is rfc2833 so that should work.

I’ll contact you in a direct email for further support.

Email too brief? Here's why!
On Jul 24, 2018, at 2:51 AM, Sailendra Deuja <deuja.s...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Support Team,
         We have communicated with the VOIP provider and VOIP provider would like to know about DTMF setting, that verboice supports, either it is RFC 2833 or other, and also the VOIP provider wants to know about other details about DTMF that verboice supports.Please let us help on this DTMF Setting with our VOIP, what setting we need to request to our VOIP provider to enable, either RFC 2833 or other ?

As well as due to reset of our SIP details , that is we have reset our password, we are again unable to configure or our call is hangup .
Verboice is not working, please assist us as soon as possible.

I have added the screenshot too of deactivated channel

<verboice-sip.jpg>