Identification requested: Shimla

Anil Thakur

Nov 15, 2015, 2:41:50 AM11/15/15
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Kindly help with identification.
Place: Shimla (H.P.)
June 9, 2015
Small sized tree

--
Regards,

Dr. Anil Kumar Thakur
Associate Professor (Botany)
Govt. P.G. College, Solan (H.P.)
Mob. 94184-50063
UNKNOWN.jpg
UNKNOWN 1.jpg
UNKNOWN 2.jpg

J.M. Garg

Nov 19, 2015, 2:49:29 AM11/19/15
to efloraofindia, Anil Thakur

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 2500 members & 2,25,000 messages on 18.6.15) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,00,000 images).

UNKNOWN.jpg
UNKNOWN 1.jpg
UNKNOWN 2.jpg

Anil Thakur

Nov 22, 2015, 1:58:52 AM11/22/15
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
It was small sized tree.

> world- more than 2500 members & 2,25,000 messages on 18.6.15) or
> Efloraofindia
> database of more than 11,000 species & 2,00,000 images).

> India'.

Anil Thakur

Nov 25, 2015, 1:52:18 AM11/25/15
to efloraofindia
Is this very difficult to identify. Trying for the last 6 months.

Sheetal Pachpande

Nov 25, 2015, 2:00:39 PM11/25/15
to Anil Thakur, efloraofindia

Don't know whether right or not, but can it be Leea sp.

J.M. Garg

Dec 1, 2015, 5:47:02 AM12/1/15
to efloraofindia, Anil Thakur, Sheetal Pachpande

Some earlier relevant feedback:

It was small sized tree. - from Anil ji.

Don't know whether right or not, but can it be Leea sp.- from Sheetal ji.

Anil Thakur

Dec 1, 2015, 11:02:35 PM12/1/15
to efloraofindia, aniltha...@gmail.com
I think, this is not Leea. Kindly see the inflorescence.

Regards

Anil Thakur

Dec 1, 2015, 11:29:42 PM12/1/15
to efloraofindia, aniltha...@gmail.com
Can we think about Bridelia montana.

Kindly go through the link:

http://www.nationaalherbarium.nl/Euphorbs/specB/Bridelia.htm

Regards,

On 12/2/15, Anil Thakur <aniltha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think, this is not Leea. Kindly see the inflorescence.
>
> Regards
>
> On Thursday, 26 November 2015 00:30:39 UTC+5:30, Sheetal Pachpande wrote:
>>
>> Don't know whether right or not, but can it be Leea sp.
>> On 25-Nov-2015 12:22, "Anil Thakur" <aniltha...@gmail.com <javascript:>>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Is this very difficult to identify. Trying for the last 6 months.

>>> --
>>> <javascript:>.
>>> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix.

harithasandhya

Dec 2, 2015, 4:01:12 AM12/2/15
to efloraofindia, aniltha...@gmail.com
Looks like a Bridelia species to me too.

Regards,
Sandhya

J.M. Garg

Dec 7, 2015, 7:36:41 AM12/7/15
to efloraofindia, Anurag Sharma, vijigir...@gmail.com

Dec 14, 2015, 3:34:21 AM12/14/15
to efloraofindia, vijigir...@gmail.com
Nov 25, 2020, 7:40:08 AM11/25/20
to efloraofindia
Rhus ?
Thank you
Saroj Kasaju

Dr. Anil Kumar Thakur

Nov 25, 2020, 8:12:17 AM11/25/20
to efloraofindia
Not able to see the photographs
Regards

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 25, 2020, 8:36:51 AM11/25/20
to efloraindia

Dr. Anil Kumar Thakur

Nov 25, 2020, 8:45:19 AM11/25/20
to efloraofindia

J.M. Garg

Nov 25, 2020, 8:47:59 AM11/25/20
to efloraofindia, Anil Thakur, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks, Anil ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Dr. Anil Kumar Thakur

Nov 25, 2020, 8:50:10 AM11/25/20
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Welcome, Sir

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 25, 2020, 8:54:55 AM11/25/20
to Dr. Anil Kumar Thakur, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
OK Anil ji ! At least after 5 years !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Dr. Anil Kumar Thakur

Nov 25, 2020, 9:24:23 AM11/25/20
to Saroj Kasaju, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Credit goes to you, Saroj ji
Regards

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 25, 2020, 9:59:01 AM11/25/20
to Dr. Anil Kumar Thakur, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia

Ha Ha ! Thank you Anil ji though wrong ID suggestion 😁!

Saroj Kasaju

Dr. Anil Kumar Thakur

Nov 25, 2020, 10:27:54 AM11/25/20
to Saroj Kasaju, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia