Wild Plant for ID : Nasik : 23MAR21 : AK-04

Aarti S. Khale

Mar 23, 2021, 8:58:42 AM3/23/21
to efloraofindia
A small wild plant seen earlier this month.
Aarti
20210302_144201.jpg
20210302_144256.jpg
20210302_144214.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 23, 2021, 12:12:40 PM3/23/21
to efloraindia
Looks like Blumea sp. !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

On Tue, Mar 23, 2021 at 6:43 PM Aarti S. Khale <aarti...@gmail.com> wrote:
A small wild plant seen earlier this month.
Aarti

Aarti S. Khale

Mar 23, 2021, 11:26:38 PM3/23/21
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks Saroj Ji.
Let us wait for more comments.
Regards,
Aarti

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "efloraofindia" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/CAEf%3DytSH5k_Ndf5LsMAN%3D_%3Dqdhkki2jB_upXU35Keb-fsW3YLg%40mail.gmail.com.

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 24, 2021, 3:53:29 AM3/24/21
to aarti...@gmail.com, efloraofindia
Sure Aarti ji.
Thank you
Saroj Kasaju
--
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Mar 29, 2021, 7:05:22 AM3/29/21
to efloraofindia, Aarti S. Khale, Saroj Kasaju
Could not find a match as per comparative images at Blumea

With regards,
J.M.Garg
20210302_144201.jpg
20210302_144256.jpg
20210302_144214.jpg

J.M. Garg

Mar 29, 2021, 7:06:40 AM3/29/21
to efloraofindia, Aarti S. Khale, Saroj Kasaju
Also could not find a match as per comparative images at Inuleae
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Mar 29, 2021, 8:11:40 AM3/29/21
to efloraofindia, Aarti S. Khale, Saroj Kasaju
Clicked in early stage, still in budding difficult to recite species.

Kind regards,
Varun
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Mar 29, 2021, 8:12:10 AM3/29/21
to Lalithamba Avadhanam, efloraofindia, Aarti S. Khale, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks, Lalithamba ji,
What else ?

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 at 17:22, Lalithamba Avadhanam <alali...@gmail.com> wrote:
It is not Blumea
--
A.Lalithamba

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Aarti S. Khale

Mar 29, 2021, 9:18:38 AM3/29/21
to J.M. Garg, Lalithamba Avadhanam, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Garg Ji, Lalithamba Ji, Saroj Ji, Varun Ji,
Thanks for the efforts taken in identifying this plant.
I had thought of Blumes too initially. Also thought it was close to Blumea obliqua.
But the leaves were not aromatic.
I was told the plant has a bad insect-like smell.
Adding one picture taken later, I found the flowers are not blooming more than this.
Hope it helps.
Regards,
Aarti

20210318_142554.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 29, 2021, 10:17:51 AM3/29/21
to Aarti S. Khale, J.M. Garg, Lalithamba Avadhanam, efloraofindia
Pseudoconyza viscosa (Mill.) D' Arcy ?? Syn : Blumea viscosa (Mill.) D' Arcy
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Aarti S. Khale

Mar 29, 2021, 10:23:59 AM3/29/21
to Saroj Kasaju, J.M. Garg, Lalithamba Avadhanam, efloraofindia
Thanks for the id Saroj Ji.
Regards,
Aarti

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 29, 2021, 11:03:06 AM3/29/21
to Aarti S. Khale, J.M. Garg, Lalithamba Avadhanam, efloraofindia
But let us wait for other opinions.
Thank you Aartri Ji !\

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Mar 31, 2021, 12:59:04 AM3/31/21
to efloraofindia, Aarti S. Khale, Saroj Kasaju
This should be This should be Pseudoconyza viscosa (Mill.) D' Arcy (=Laggera aurita (L. fil.) Sch. Bip. ex C. B. CI.)

Kind regards,
Varun

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Aarti S. Khale

Mar 31, 2021, 2:19:35 AM3/31/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks Garg Ji and Varun Ji.
Saroj Ji had suggested the same earlier.
Regards,
Aarti

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 31, 2021, 3:21:36 AM3/31/21
to Aarti S. Khale, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia

Thank you Mr. Garg for validation !

Saroj Kasaju

Chennuru Nagendra

Apr 1, 2021, 2:00:56 AM4/1/21
to efloraofindia, Aarti S. Khale, J.M. Garg
Any chance with B.laciniata

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 04/01/21, 11:29:59 AM

Aarti S. Khale

Apr 1, 2021, 10:38:35 AM4/1/21
to Chennuru Nagendra, Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Thanks Nagendra Ji.
The plant did not have yellow flowers.
Still our experts can check for your suggested id.
Regards,
Aarti