Google automatically rotates my photos!

Sevvel Sundaramoorthy

Oct 18, 2018, 12:29:00 AM10/18/18
to efloraofindia

Hi Friends,

When I attach photos to EFI Google groups, it seems the portrait shots are automatically rotated sidewise which is making it difficult for viewing. The landscape photos are all good. Do you guys see the same issue? If yes, is there any solution for this? You can see it from this post - https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/indiantreepix/XTTsrixu2yc The landscape photos are good but the portrait photos are rotated sideways :(

Kindly let me know.

Thanks,
Sevvel

Saroj Kumar Kasaju

Oct 18, 2018, 10:23:24 PM10/18/18
to efloraofindia
Yes.

Mahadeswara

Oct 18, 2018, 11:11:05 PM10/18/18
to efloraofindia
Usha di ,
For me it looks the group  includes many scholars of national & international repute.  Is it correct to use the word 'guys'. I really donot know.  That is why the clarification.

Ushadi Micromini

Oct 18, 2018, 11:37:43 PM10/18/18
to Mahadeswara, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Mahadeswarajii
did i use the word Guys somewhere
i do not recall
please enlighten me...
---
oh i see
Sevvel used the word GUYs here in his query above
please ask him
and mr Garg

==
i personally think
its not something i would get wrapped up about

there are better things to do in life
like enjoying nature
doing good for society
doing real research and
right now, today enjoy defeat of RAVANA the ogre-- but even he was
a "god" to some people...
and a Bhakta himself...

Happy Vijaya dashami

ENJOY the day and the Season!
Season's Greetings!!!
usha di

Usha di
===========

Sevvel Sundaramoorthy

Oct 19, 2018, 1:27:28 AM10/19/18
to Mahadeswara, indiantreepix
Dear Mahadeswara ji and Usha ma'am,

I did not mean to offend anybody here. I'm sorry that you have felt that way. I will not use guys in future to refer people here in this group. I just used it in a casual sense.

I did not mean disrespect or offence by using the word guys. Again, I apologize you all. I have great respect for all the great scholars who are in this group and for what work you have all done...

Thank you,
Sevvel

J.M. Garg

Oct 21, 2018, 4:58:13 AM10/21/18
to Sevvel Sundaramoorthy, M Swamy, efloraofindia
I think in a group like this with such diversity, there should not be any harm in using any term which any of our members is comfortable with as long as it is not outwardly disrespectful. I think this term has been used frequently in the past also.

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 21, 2018, 5:04:16 AM10/21/18
to J.M. Garg, M Swamy, Sevvel Sundaramoorthy, efloraofindia
OK for me too.

Thank You.

Saroj Kasaju
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Sevvel Sundaramoorthy

Oct 21, 2018, 7:24:00 AM10/21/18
to Saroj Kasaju, J.M. Garg, Mahadeswara, efloraofindia
Thank you so much Garg sir and Saroj sir...

Thanks again,
Sevvel