Article Planning Spring Boot and GWT Boot with Domino + Nalu

lofid...@gmail.com

Dec 18, 2022, 7:04:48 AM12/18/22
to GWT Users
Hi All,

I'm looking forward for Xmas holidays... Preparing an article for GWT / J2CL:

Spring Boot and GWT Boot with DominoKit - Introduction - I would take the "StockWatcher" example and build a Domino UI and Nalu web app.

Any other wishes? ☺️

Another question, I see some questions about moving from old GWT to a newer version. Mostly they still use Eclipse based development and maybe Ant?

Is it worth it to create a "recipe" in OpenRewrite to be able to move all the old GWT webapps automatically to the newer structure with TBroyer Maven? It's a pity that people stuck in the older structure.

Thanks,
Lofi

Debugging in Chrome is already very good, and we are actually independent of the IDE with the Maven plugin...

Alex Karg

May 27, 2023, 2:32:51 PM5/27/23
to GWT Users
Hi Lofi, +1, this article would certainly be a great read. Did you actually manage to create it yet? Thanks, Alex

lofid...@gmail.com

May 28, 2023, 4:08:00 AM5/28/23
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
I actually created this article…

It’s time that Java developers don’t need to hide their capabilities behind JavaScript 😅

Lofi