Not finding Elemental classes

Ali Akhtar

Aug 1, 2015, 11:25:40 AM8/1/15
to Google Web Toolkit
Hi,

I'm not finding any of the elemental classes / code. I'm including gwt-user , gwt-dev , and gwt-servlet (all 2.8.0-SNAPSHOT) as dependencies. But, the elemental.dom and elemental.dom imports are failing. Do I need to add another dependency in order toinclude Elemental's code?

Thanks.

Thomas Broyer

Aug 1, 2015, 11:47:22 AM8/1/15
to Google Web Toolkit, ali.r...@gmail.com

On Saturday, August 1, 2015 at 5:25:40 PM UTC+2, Ali Akhtar wrote:
Hi,

I'm not finding any of the elemental classes / code. I'm including gwt-user , gwt-dev , and gwt-servlet (all 2.8.0-SNAPSHOT) as dependencies. But, the elemental.dom and elemental.dom imports are failing. Do I need to add another dependency in order toinclude Elemental's code?

You need com.google.gwt:gwt-elemental:2.8.0-SNAPSHOT

Ali Akhtar

Aug 1, 2015, 12:40:58 PM8/1/15
to Thomas Broyer, Google Web Toolkit
Thank you. By the way, how can you get an elemental.html.File or FileList object from a gwt FileUpload widget or an <input type=file> widget? I.e if the user selects a file to upload, how can I handle it using the Elemental File api?

Jens

Aug 1, 2015, 1:20:05 PM8/1/15
to Google Web Toolkit, t.br...@gmail.com

Thank you. By the way, how can you get an elemental.html.File or FileList object from a gwt FileUpload widget or an <input type=file> widget? I.e if the user selects a file to upload, how can I handle it using the Elemental File api?

 You need to access the "files" property of the input element. The InputElement of elemental has a getFiles() method for it.

-- J.

Ali Akhtar

Aug 1, 2015, 1:29:34 PM8/1/15
to Google Web Toolkit, Thomas Broyer

Is there a way to use input element from a ui binder file, or add it to a panel?

Ümit Seren

Aug 3, 2015, 3:59:19 AM8/3/15
to Google Web Toolkit, t.br...@gmail.com
You can add it to an HTMLPanel.

Something like this:

<g:HTMLPanel>
    <input type="file" ui:field="file"></input>
</g:HTMPanel>