Using Lightbox with GWT (some events not catched)

JoyaleXandre

Apr 22, 2014, 6:20:47 PM4/22/14
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

I'm trying to use Lightbox with the HTML widget in GWT. I manage to make the example from a standard HTML page in my GWT code.
Here is the example: http://lokeshdhakar.com/projects/lightbox2/.

Everything is good when I try to navigate with the keyboard, but when I want to quit by clicking the X button or got next with the arrow image, nothing happen. The mouse events seem to be missing. I can't even right click and see the Firefox context menu.

Do you have any idea where the problem may be?

Alexandre

JoyaleXandre

Apr 24, 2014, 4:15:23 PM4/24/14
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
If it may help, I noticed that the problem occur only when Lightbox is launch from a DialogBox with Glass enabled.

Alexandre Joyal

Apr 24, 2014, 4:37:33 PM4/24/14
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
OK, I fixed my problem. I change my DialogBox to a PopupPanel and now the event are catched like they should be. The button back, next and close are working.

Jens

Apr 24, 2014, 4:42:29 PM4/24/14
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
DialogBox is modal by default which means it swallows most events. You can set modal to false.

-- J.

OrNOt

Jul 31, 2015, 12:34:08 AM7/31/15
to Google Web Toolkit, joyale...@gmail.com
Hi, Xandre,
Could you pls share me your sample code ? I am figuring out how to use it in  my project.

TIA