RedisSearch module in MemoryStore

Karthik

Jun 10, 2020, 6:20:23 AM6/10/20
to Google Cloud Memorystore Discuss
Is it possible to install redissearch module in GCP memory store?

Zachary Fewtrell

Jun 18, 2020, 9:24:15 PM6/18/20
to Google Cloud Memorystore Discuss
Hi Karthik,
 Sorry Memorystore does not currently support Redis Modules.

Regards,
 Zach Fewtrell

Paul van Zyl

Feb 25, 2021, 11:20:48 AM2/25/21
to Google Cloud Memorystore Discuss
Hi There Zachary,

are there any current plans around supporting modules ?

Kind Regards
Paul

Zachary Fewtrell

Feb 25, 2021, 4:03:22 PM2/25/21
to Paul van Zyl, Michael Crutcher, Gopal Ashok, Google Cloud Memorystore Discuss
Forwarding to PMs.

Regards,
 Zach

Gopal Ashok

Feb 26, 2021, 12:01:07 PM2/26/21
to Zachary Fewtrell, Paul van Zyl, Michael Crutcher, Google Cloud Memorystore Discuss
Hi Paul,
We currently don't have support for modules in our roadmap. This is something we will be evaluating but there is currently no concrete timelines.

Thanks
Gopal
--
Product Manager
Google Cloud Memorystore

Luisa Ochoa Montoya

Feb 28, 2023, 12:09:07 AM2/28/23
to Google Cloud Memorystore Discuss
Hi All

Has anything changed about using modules since last year?

Regards

Luisa

Bala Sekar

Apr 25, 2023, 6:08:49 AM4/25/23
to Google Cloud Memorystore Discuss
Hi All,

Following up on the above thread, Do we have the support for Redis modules in the latest Redis version 6.x?

Thanks,
Bala

Sayali Vanjari

Dec 5, 2023, 5:05:15 AM12/5/23
to Google Cloud Memorystore Discuss

Hi,
Any update on the support for modules in the latest Redis version?