Reg:Web App when opened in Mobile Browser- Google drive Unable to Open error

Dorabajji

Aug 8, 2022, 3:44:25 AM8/8/22
to Google Apps Script Community
I have a webapp, I opened it in Mobile browser- Firefox. It is showing me unable to open error.
Web app is designed to open by anyone- even anonymous deployment.
The same web app is getting opened in Chrome Browser in mobile.
And all other mobiles it even opens in Firefox too. What may be the reason that it is not opening in particular mobile.
There are multiple gmail accounts logged in. But i am not getting U\2 in the URL which usually exist for multiple gmail log in.
Can any one let me know what causes this issue. It would be helpful.

Clark Lind

Aug 8, 2022, 1:46:59 PM8/8/22
to Google Apps Script Community
I would check to see if FF is blocking URL redirection/URL forwarding. Google usually forwards the results of a script to another URL. So Firefox may be preventing this.

Dora Samy

Aug 19, 2022, 6:56:57 AM8/19/22
to google-apps-sc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Clark,
How to check that. when i log out all gmail, it is working. but none of the gmail has edit or ownership access to the web app or related backend google sheets.

Dorabajji

Oct 2, 2022, 10:10:34 AM10/2/22
to Google Apps Script Community
Hi Clark,
Have you used jdbc to mysql recently.. ?

Clark Lind

Oct 5, 2022, 7:50:34 AM10/5/22
to Google Apps Script Community
No, I've never used it. The only example I have ever seen done (successfully) was prior to Covid by Ashton Fei. This may still be valid even though 4 years old now: