how to get report with receive and send mails

Piotr Ochocki

Nov 29, 2022, 10:24:41 AM11/29/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
Hi how can i get it? i need a report from 30 days for couple users i try to use it  gam report user user <User Email Address> parameters gmail:num_emails_sent,gmail:num_emails_received range -30d -2d todrive

but "range" is bad argument, can someon help me with it? :)

Ross Scroggs

Nov 29, 2022, 10:43:53 AM11/29/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Piotr,

What is: gam version

The range option is only available in Advanced GAM: https://github.com/taers232c/GAMADV-XTD3

Ross

On Tue, Nov 29, 2022 at 7:24 AM Piotr Ochocki <piotr....@betfan.pl> wrote:
Hi how can i get it? i need a report from 30 days for couple users i try to use it  gam report user user <User Email Address> parameters gmail:num_emails_sent,gmail:num_emails_received range -30d -2d todrive

but "range" is bad argument, can someon help me with it? :)

Piotr Ochocki

Dec 5, 2022, 7:48:34 AM12/5/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much :D it's working :)

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "GAM for Google Workspace" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-apps-manager/CAJkvRS9haC2-VmSz39ojW2sEpBobb%2B9AgRQDyBTwP3L0K8iApw%40mail.gmail.com.