404 Not Found problem on my Java GAE app

Cheolgoo Kang

May 24, 2012, 1:31:33 AM5/24/12
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I'm running a paid GAE app written in Java and it's id is clip-share, so the url is http://clip-share.appspot.com/.

I've run it for more than 10 months, and since 2 days ago, it starts not working with 404 not found error.

When I connect to http://clip-share.appspot.com/index.html, I fails with this message that there is no index.html file which really does exist.

Error: Not Found

The requested URL /index.html was not found on this server.

I tried re-deploy this app for a few times, but it works with no problem just for a few minutes right after the deploy, but doesn't work after that.

And also searched for the 404 not found problem, I found this thread but there is no specific information about the cause and some way to solve it.

So, what's happening? and how can I handle it?

Amy Unruh

May 24, 2012, 2:38:01 AM5/24/12
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Did you make any configuration changes lately, particularly wrt static file configuration?  This could be a good question to post on Stack Overflow, where you can give more detail on your app's configuration files.

Cheolgoo Kang

May 24, 2012, 3:09:07 AM5/24/12
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Nope. There was no change to any files or configurations since several months ago.

And I'm moving this question to stackoverflow.com.

Thanks!

Cheolgoo Kang

May 24, 2012, 5:17:25 PM5/24/12
to google-a...@googlegroups.com