shifts2009.appspot.com - HTTP 404 Not found

benzion18

Jul 29, 2010, 2:05:20 AM7/29/10
to Google App Engine
Hi,

I have my application http://shifts2009.appspot.com working OK for
more than a year. Last days most of the time I get "HTTP 404 Not
found" when I try to visit it. I'm not over quota. What's wrong?

Daniel

Jul 29, 2010, 3:44:59 PM7/29/10
to Google App Engine
Its some sort of a "bug" dont knows whos fault its....

for some reason the appspot does not work properly for israel

its annoying like hell!!!!!!

it will work for u if u try https instead of http....

what is your ISP?

this error affects all appspot.com

google ppl please fix it!!!!

On Jul 29, 9:05 am, benzion18 <benzio...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have my applicationhttp://shifts2009.appspot.comworking OK for

Ikai L (Google)

Jul 29, 2010, 5:04:03 PM7/29/10
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Daniel, can you follow the steps I posted in the other thread? This is likely something we need to work out with your ISP.

Ikai Lan

benzion18

Jul 30, 2010, 5:02:58 AM7/30/10
to Google App Engine
My ISP is "Bezeq Beynleumi".

Thanks, I see that it really works with https, but people that use my
site don't know about it. For them it just doesn't work.

Google guys, please help!

On Jul 29, 10:44 pm, Daniel <vedm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Its some sort of a "bug" dont knows whos fault its....
>
> for some reason the appspot does not work properly for israel
>
> its annoying like hell!!!!!!
>
> it will work for u if u try https instead of http....
>
> what is your ISP?
>
> this error affects all appspot.com
>
> google ppl please fix it!!!!
>
> On Jul 29, 9:05 am, benzion18 <benzio...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Hi,
>
> > I have my applicationhttp://shifts2009.appspot.comworkingOK for
> > more than a year. Last days most of the time I get  "HTTP 404 Not
> > found" when I try to visit it. I'm not over quota. What's wrong?- Hide quoted text -

Daniel

Jul 30, 2010, 6:55:23 AM7/30/10
to Google App Engine
i followed the steps...

but nothing helps

i dont have netex service, and no hebrew in url

as i told before , if i set up proxy (some free http proxy i found on
the web) i can log in into the application without typing https..

so it loks like google blocking the biggest ISP in israel...

i even tryed to change IP, but no help

how can we solve the problem

cause its very frustrating...

Daniel

On Jul 30, 12:04 am, "Ikai L (Google)" <ika...@google.com> wrote:
> Daniel, can you follow the steps I posted in the other thread? This is
> likely something we need to work out with your ISP.
>

> On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 12:44 PM, Daniel <vedm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Its some sort of a "bug" dont knows whos fault its....
>
> > for some reason the appspot does not work properly for israel
>
> > its annoying like hell!!!!!!
>
> > it will work for u if u try https instead of http....
>
> > what is your ISP?
>
> > this error affects all appspot.com
>
> > google ppl please fix it!!!!
>
> > On Jul 29, 9:05 am, benzion18 <benzio...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Hi,
>
> > > I have my applicationhttp://shifts2009.appspot.comworkingOK for
> > > more than a year. Last days most of the time I get  "HTTP 404 Not
> > > found" when I try to visit it. I'm not over quota. What's wrong?
>
> > --
> > .

michael kariv

Aug 1, 2010, 6:58:19 AM8/1/10
to Google App Engine
All,
I has been having this issue for a while and I spoke with Bezeq
International rep 5 times last week.
It only happens in Bezeqint, does not happen on Netvision.
They know about this issue and "are working to resolve".
I am going to give them last chance today, else I switch to Netvision.

However if your users are in Israel, it is not going to help.
So I suggest you call Bezeq Int support and insist they fix it.

If Google ppl can read it, I would appreciate some help from your
corner.
If you want developers to embrace GAE, it is your responsibility to
make sure accessibility, just like you support high availability.

Michael
> > > google-appengi...@googlegroups.com<google-appengine%2Bunsubscrib e...@googlegroups.com>

michael kariv

Aug 1, 2010, 8:01:31 AM8/1/10
to Google App Engine

By the way someone told me using https solves the problem.
If you can live with https calls, it should be ok

benzion18

Aug 2, 2010, 3:20:33 AM8/2/10
to Google App Engine
Hi Ikai,

Do you have any news on this issue? We expect from powerful Google to
solve it.

On Jul 30, 12:04 am, "Ikai L (Google)" <ika...@google.com> wrote:
> Daniel, can you follow the steps I posted in the other thread? This is
> likely something we need to work out with your ISP.
>

> On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 12:44 PM, Daniel <vedm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Its some sort of a "bug" dont knows whos fault its....
>
> > for some reason the appspot does not work properly for israel
>
> > its annoying like hell!!!!!!
>
> > it will work for u if u try https instead of http....
>
> > what is your ISP?
>
> > this error affects all appspot.com
>
> > google ppl please fix it!!!!
>
> > On Jul 29, 9:05 am, benzion18 <benzio...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Hi,
>
> > > I have my applicationhttp://shifts2009.appspot.comworkingOK for
> > > more than a year. Last days most of the time I get  "HTTP 404 Not
> > > found" when I try to visit it. I'm not over quota. What's wrong?
>
> > --
>
> --
> Ikai Lan
> Developer Programs Engineer, Google App Engine
> Blog:http://googleappengine.blogspot.com
> Twitter:http://twitter.com/app_engine
> Reddit:http://www.reddit.com/r/appengine- Hide quoted text -

benzion18

Aug 2, 2010, 3:28:46 AM8/2/10
to Google App Engine
Something else. I just tried some random appspot sites and they do
open via my ISP. For example http://photomunchers.appspot.com
http://micolog.appspot.com

So what is the difference? Why my site is blocked and those not?

Arie Skliarouk

Aug 1, 2010, 6:21:09 AM8/1/10
to Google App Engine
I also use Bezeq Beinleuimi as my ISP and also have the same problem
(both on ADSL and ATM lines).

At home my ISP is Xfone and there everything works.
traceroute, ping is ok
If I access it using https://appspot.com then it works, so apparently
the routing is correct.

--
Arie

Ikai L (Google)

Aug 3, 2010, 7:46:28 PM8/3/10
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Guys, we're working on this, but I'd really appreciate if someone would provide the information I've been asking for as it would help us make our case. Please provide:

1. Your Ip address (use whatismyipaddress.com)
2. A traceroute to www.appspot.com
3. Does calling and asking to disable the Netex service resolve the issue?

We need more data to expedite this.

Daniel

Aug 4, 2010, 3:41:21 PM8/4/10
to Google App Engine
I have no NETEX service

IP Information: 84.109.9.2
ISP: Bezeq International-Ltd
Connection: Broadband
Proxy: None Detected
City: Nazareth
Region: HaZafon
Country: Israel israel flag

tracert www.appspot.com

Tracing route to appspot.l.google.com [74.125.39.141]
over a maximum of 30 hops:

1 17 ms 8 ms 14 ms 10.248.160.1
2 * 190 ms 214 ms bzq-114-65-29.static.bezeqint.net
[192.114.65.29]
3 * * * Request timed out.
4 120 ms 82 ms 82 ms bzq-219-189-169.cablep.bezeqint.net
[62.219.189.169]
5 14 ms 16 ms 12 ms bzq-219-189-150.cablep.bezeqint.net
[62.219.189.150]
6 74 ms 71 ms 78 ms bzq-179-124-18.static.bezeqint.net
[212.179.124.18]
7 100 ms 88 ms 88 ms de-cix10.net.google.com
[80.81.192.108]
8 88 ms 89 ms 89 ms 209.85.255.172
9 103 ms 101 ms 162 ms 209.85.248.80
10 97 ms 97 ms 104 ms 209.85.250.141
11 95 ms 97 ms 97 ms 209.85.254.112
12 408 ms * * 209.85.254.134
13 94 ms 96 ms 94 ms fx-in-f141.1e100.net [74.125.39.141]

Trace complete.

On Aug 4, 2:46 am, "Ikai L (Google)" <ika...@google.com> wrote:
> Guys, we're working on this, but I'd really appreciate if someone would
> provide the information I've been asking for as it would help us make our
> case. Please provide:
>
> 1. Your Ip address (use whatismyipaddress.com)
> 2. A traceroute towww.appspot.com
> 3. Does calling and asking to disable the Netex service resolve the issue?
>
> We need more data to expedite this.
>

> On Sun, Aug 1, 2010 at 3:21 AM, Arie Skliarouk <sklia...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I also use Bezeq Beinleuimi as my ISP and also have the same problem
> > (both on ADSL and ATM lines).
>
> > At home my ISP is Xfone and there everything works.
> > traceroute, ping is ok
> > If I access it usinghttps://appspot.comthen it works, so apparently
> > the routing is correct.
>
> > --
> > Arie
>
> > --
> > .

benzion18

Aug 5, 2010, 2:21:52 AM8/5/10
to Google App Engine
Hi,

1. My IP 79.176.42.49
2. IP address: 74.125.157.141
Host name: www.appspot.com
Alias:
appspot.l.google.com
www.appspot.com
74.125.157.141 is from United States(US) in region North America
TraceRoute to 74.125.157.141 [www.appspot.com]
Hop (ms) (ms) (ms) IP Address Host name
1 115 63 81 72.249.0.65 -
2 28 18 27 216.52.189.9
border4.te4-4.colo4dallas-5.ext1.dal.pnap.net
3 12 20 13 216.52.189.9
border4.te4-4.colo4dallas-5.ext1.dal.pnap.net
4 67 46 24 12.90.228.13 -
5 38 34 40 12.123.18.150 cr2.dlstx.ip.att.net
6 71 36 37 12.123.18.150 cr2.dlstx.ip.att.net
7 46 30 29 12.122.28.173 cr1.attga.ip.att.net
8 30 33 28 12.123.22.5 -
9 120 37 37 72.14.233.54 -
10 40 38 38 72.14.233.54 -
11 42 62 56 209.85.252.66 -
12 60 51 39 209.85.252.102 -
13 45 52 48 74.125.157.141 gy-in-f141.1e100.net
Trace complete
3. I have no idea what this Netex is.