access denied when deploy why?

Guy Dviri

Mar 20, 2018, 5:42:29 AM3/20/18
to Google App Engine

to this :

why?

Mihail Russu

Mar 20, 2018, 6:37:43 AM3/20/18
to Google App Engine
It doesn't say "access denied", it says "Not Found" and we have no way of knowing why without you providing a lot more information first, i.e. telling what and how you deployed, i.e. do you have a valid `app.yaml`? How does it look like? Does an entry point defined? Did the deployment show any errors? etc.

On Tuesday, March 20, 2018 at 11:42:29 AM UTC+2, Guy Dviri wrote:

to this :

why?

Guy Dviri

Mar 20, 2018, 6:49:09 AM3/20/18
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
access denied was an hour ago , maybe after few modifications that message change ,
no about the app.yaml do I must have it with endpoints v2 & gradle?

Mihail Russu

Mar 20, 2018, 7:03:40 AM3/20/18
to Google App Engine
access denied was an hour ago , maybe after few modifications that message change ,

I was only pointing at your second screenshot, the way you posted it. No idea about what happened hours ago as you didn't provide any details on that.

Again, you need to provide a lot more information if you want help, nobody can guess what's going on just by looking at the screenshots. Answering the following questions might help clear things up a bit:

 - What is your deployment command (copy & paste the exact command how you deploy your app)?
 - What is the result of that command (i.e. what log messages are you seeing when an app is deployed (again, copy and paste exact & full log messages when your app is being deployed))
 - Provide the contents of your `appengine-web.xml` if it's a Java app and you don't have the `app.yaml` file.
 - Provide the list of files in your app's root directory (just the file names)
 - Are you following any tutorials? Which one?

On Tue, Mar 20, 2018 at 12:37 PM, Mihail Russu <mih...@russu.net> wrote:
It doesn't say "access denied", it says "Not Found" and we have no way of knowing why without you providing a lot more information first, i.e. telling what and how you deployed, i.e. do you have a valid `app.yaml`? How does it look like? Does an entry point defined? Did the deployment show any errors? etc.

Guy Dviri

Mar 20, 2018, 7:15:19 AM3/20/18
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
thanks for willing to give a a hand.

this is the continuous posting I've already post the log here
the deploy command is : gradlew appenginedeploy

Mihail Russu

Mar 20, 2018, 7:25:39 AM3/20/18
to Google App Engine
According to the logs from your other thread you now linked - you have specified a non-default service name (cloudsql) in your app.yaml or appengine-web.xml (which you still are not showing for whatever reason) so to access your deployed app you'd need to go to https://cloudsql-dot-pivotal-robot-662.appspot.com/ instead of https://pivotal-robot-662.appspot.com/

The correct URL shows a 500 error instead of a 404, not really sure what you expected to see there (since you didn't answer the questions I've been asking you) but for further debugging - look into logs and see why a 500 error is shown.

Good luck.

Guy Dviri

Mar 20, 2018, 7:35:45 AM3/20/18
to google-a...@googlegroups.com

Guy Dviri

Mar 20, 2018, 7:39:31 AM3/20/18
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
I really don't like to ask , but I really need a hand here , is there is someone how can try help me fix this via team-viewer , this project was work 100% in the V1 now is so frustrated.

George (Cloud Platform Support)

Mar 20, 2018, 12:48:30 PM3/20/18
to Google App Engine
Hi Guy,

You may consider availing yourself of the support opportunities offered; there is more than one support package, and you may choose according to your needs. In the developers' console, you can reach the support overview page by clicking on the support link offered in the drop-down left-hand frame and choose "support" and then "overview".

As things are now, no team viewer type intervention is offered, but you may chat with a support person via Google Hangouts.