Google App engine Endpoint Version Migration V1 to Framwork ( Uploading 0 files to Google Cloud )

Guy Dviri

Mar 12, 2018, 7:53:36 AM3/12/18
to Google Cloud Endpoints

after trying to merging my endpoints V1 to V2 , I encounter this problem :

this is my log

D. T.

Mar 13, 2018, 8:20:06 PM3/13/18
to Guy Dviri, Google Cloud Endpoints
I don't see where the error is. The app log seems to deploy correctly.

Daniel Tang | Software Engineer | ta...@google.com | Google Inc

On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 4:53 AM Guy Dviri <dvir...@gmail.com> wrote:

after trying to merging my endpoints V1 to V2 , I encounter this problem :

this is my log

Guy Dviri

Mar 14, 2018, 3:28:39 AM3/14/18
to Google Cloud Endpoints
Yes that's the issue after the deploy , no errors and still problem.
but manage to solve it yesterday after changing the :

<url-pattern>/_ah/api/*</url-pattern>

But now I've facing new problem that from the console endpoints explorer I get good reply but from app endpoints request I've get error 404.

On Wednesday, March 14, 2018 at 2:20:06 AM UTC+2, Daniel Tang wrote:
I don't see where the error is. The app log seems to deploy correctly.

Daniel Tang | Software Engineer | ta...@google.com | Google Inc

On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 4:53 AM Guy Dviri <dvir...@gmail.com> wrote:

after trying to merging my endpoints V1 to V2 , I encounter this problem :

this is my log

Guy Dviri

Mar 14, 2018, 3:38:47 AM3/14/18
to Google Cloud Endpoints
com.google.api.client.googleapis.json.GoogleJsonResponseException: 404 Not Found
<center><h1>404 Not Found</h1></center>

D. T.

Mar 14, 2018, 1:20:13 PM3/14/18
On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 12:28 AM Guy Dviri <dvir...@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes that's the issue after the deploy , no errors and still problem.
but manage to solve it yesterday after changing the :

<url-pattern>/_ah/api/*</url-pattern>

But now I've facing new problem that from the console endpoints explorer I get good reply but from app endpoints request I've get error 404.

You should check your App Engine app logs and compare the request made from API Explorer and your app to see why they are different.

On Wednesday, March 14, 2018 at 2:20:06 AM UTC+2, Daniel Tang wrote:
I don't see where the error is. The app log seems to deploy correctly.

Daniel Tang | Software Engineer | ta...@google.com | Google Inc

On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 4:53 AM Guy Dviri <dvir...@gmail.com> wrote:

after trying to merging my endpoints V1 to V2 , I encounter this problem :

this is my log

Message has been deleted

Guy Dviri

Mar 14, 2018, 1:45:16 PM3/14/18
to Google Cloud Endpoints
Working :

not working :

D. T.

Mar 14, 2018, 1:46:29 PM3/14/18
to Guy Dviri, Google Cloud Endpoints
What URL are you using to access API explorer?

Daniel Tang | Software Engineer | ta...@google.com | Google Inc

Guy Dviri

Mar 14, 2018, 5:31:42 PM3/14/18
to Google Cloud Endpoints
now i've got he endpoint showing in the console but I've lost my endpoints explorer vaild link. ( can only see v2.5 when my current deploy is v3.1 ).

D. T.

D. T.

Mar 20, 2018, 2:10:57 PM3/20/18
to Guy Dviri, Google Cloud Endpoints
Your Explorer link should be accessible at https://<version>-dot-<project id>.appspot.com/_ah/api/explorer.

Daniel Tang | Software Engineer | ta...@google.com | Google Inc

On Fri, Mar 16, 2018 at 10:20 AM Guy Dviri <dvir...@gmail.com> wrote:
I deploy it via AS terminal : gradlew appenginedeploy