Change Minimum Y-Value for Chart

Peter Riegersperger

Mar 14, 2016, 8:05:12 AM3/14/16
to golden-cheetah-users
Is there any way to specifiy a minimum Y-Value for a chart? I track weight, but when the Y Axis is scaled from 0 it’s hard to see any difference at all.

thanks,

peter

SValente

Mar 14, 2016, 4:38:11 PM3/14/16
to golden-cheetah-users
Hi, Peter

You can click on the Y-axis relative to Weight and drag the small white squares that appear on top and bottom of the axis to "zoom" in. Hope this helps.

Peter Riegersperger

Mar 14, 2016, 5:42:59 PM3/14/16
to golden-cheetah-users
perfect, thanks!

Peter Riegersperger

twitter: @lifeintheslow
instagram: lifeintheslow

Mick Drake

Mar 15, 2016, 11:19:25 AM3/15/16
to golden-cheetah-users
Hi is there any way to save this config when yiu have scaled it

Mick

www.mickdrake.com

Mick Drake

Mar 15, 2016, 11:56:00 AM3/15/16
to golden-cheetah-users
No edit function but I meant "you"...... not yiu

Jean Div

Mar 15, 2016, 12:59:55 PM3/15/16
to golden-cheetah-users
Hi Mick

Apparently not in v3.x. I had asked the same question.. over here:https://groups.google.com/d/msg/golden-cheetah-users/IaiNXcmPAzE/QEbpxRgclH8J

There is some hacky workaround that did not work for me, but apparently making the scale persistent was being looked at in V4 that Mark talks about. Trying it on the v.4.0 development release, I see that it is not yet added.

Michael Gregory

Oct 19, 2016, 11:59:42 AM10/19/16
to golden-cheetah-users
FWIW I also am trying to track weight/fat% and I would love to be able to have any of the following:
  • persistent zoom/view between sessions
  • turn on "zoom to extents" in all chart settings
  • zoom with mouse marquee select
  • baseline-controlled zoom
  • generally anything that's going to give me a chart that doesn't have to draw all the way to zero

Fernando

Jan 25, 2019, 4:43:01 AM1/25/19
to golden-cheetah-users

I just tried to give GC a whirl after a few years, and have hit this one head one as well. Would be super useful to be able to persist vertical axis zoom settings

Mark Liversedge

Jan 25, 2019, 4:50:45 AM1/25/19
to golden-cheetah-users
On Friday, 25 January 2019 09:43:01 UTC, Fernando wrote:
I just tried to give GC a whirl after a few years, and have hit this one head one as well. Would be super useful to be able to persist vertical axis zoom settings

Its particularly useful for the new Banister charts, will see what I can do.

Mark