setup new pipeline via api

已查看 39 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Alex Leonhardt

未读,
2015年1月22日 12:52:042015/1/22
收件人 go...@googlegroups.com
hi,

am trying to use the available api to setup a new pipeline, i already have a template, so would need to specify

- pipeline name
- template name
- update materials (e.g. different git repo/url)

I tried to get to grips with the online documentation, but they're not going in-depth enough I believe, or maybe the api has a lot of limitations still ?

I'm sure the above isn't anything special and lots of people already do this (hopefully) ? If not, anyone got any ideas, suggestions, etc. ?

Thanks a lot!
Alex

srinivas upadhya

未读,
2015年1月23日 00:00:072015/1/23
收件人 go...@googlegroups.com
Currently Go does not support a full fledged pipeline creation API. You will need to edit the Config XML directly. Reference - 1, 2 & 3.

Alex Leonhardt

未读,
2015年1月26日 07:42:382015/1/26
收件人 srinivas upadhya、go...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, copy & paste seems to work reasonably well -- I'll try and write a tiny service to do this for me instead :)

It'd be helpful if Java would give more useful info on what's broken with the config when it's unable to load it - e.g. I had a duplicate created, which made me revert everything several times till I noticed it.

Alex

On Fri Jan 23 2015 at 05:00:09 srinivas upadhya <srinivas...@gmail.com> wrote:
Currently Go does not support a full fledged pipeline creation API. You will need to edit the Config XML directly. Reference - 1, 2 & 3.

srinivas upadhya

未读,
2015年1月26日 08:04:062015/1/26
收件人 Alex Leonhardt、go...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 6:12 PM, Alex Leonhardt <aleonh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks, copy & paste seems to work reasonably well -- I'll try and write a tiny service to do this for me instead :)

It'd be helpful if Java would give more useful info on what's broken with the config when it's unable to load it - e.g. I had a duplicate created, which made me revert everything several times till I noticed it.

I didn't get this part. ​Are you talking about using Vasco's Offline Go Config Validation library?​

Alex Leonhardt

未读,
2015年1月26日 08:31:392015/1/26
收件人 srinivas upadhya、go...@googlegroups.com

Ah. No no was just looking at logs from Go server .. But will have a proper look at all the resources you linked to ...

Thanks!
Alex

回复全部
回复作者