testing

Calisson

Nov 5, 2018, 10:53:47 AM11/5/18
to Gmail-Users
.....because a question I posted earlier did not appear. Is this group moderated, or did my post just get lost in cyberspace?

Zack (Doc)

Nov 5, 2018, 10:58:29 AM11/5/18
to Gmail-Users Google Group
If you posed your message through the web interface you'd have seen a response that reads something like "Your message has been sent to the moderators for review".

On Mon, Nov 5, 2018 at 10:53 AM Calisson <liz...@gmail.com> wrote:
.....because a question I posted earlier did not appear. Is this group moderated, or did my post just get lost in cyberspace?

Liz Zoob

Nov 5, 2018, 4:34:39 PM11/5/18
to gmail...@googlegroups.com
Thanks—I must have not seen that message at the time.
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Gmail-Users" group.

Andy

Nov 5, 2018, 5:00:13 PM11/5/18
to gmail...@googlegroups.com
Indeed, this group is moderated.  Messages do experience delays.

I guess there has not been much activity here in some time (since July?), so the moderators weren't expecting your message, and it took longer than usual for it to be approved.

Regards,
Andy