Question about reordering or deleting row headers

Whijae Roh

May 15, 2014, 12:40:21 PM5/15/14
to gitool...@googlegroups.com

Thanks for the great software for visualizing multidimensional cancer data.
I am trying to use this software in visualizing somatic mutation profile of my cancer exome sequencing data.

I am wondering if it is possible to reorder or delete some row headers in case there exist multiple row headers.
I found that new row header is always added to the left side of the already existing row headers, but
I am just wondering if this software has flexibility of changing order of row headers or deleting some row headers.

Best,
Whijae Roh

Michael P Schroeder

May 16, 2014, 4:01:05 AM5/16/14
to gitool...@googlegroups.com
Hi

The remove option is available in the row and column details boxes at the left. Just right click on the name of your header and select remove.

I hope this helped with your problem.

Best,
Michael

Jordi Deu-Pons

May 16, 2014, 4:14:06 AM5/16/14
to gitool...@googlegroups.com
Also the option to reorder the headers is at the row/column details
right click menu.

--
a10! i fins aviat.
J:-Deu

Whijae Roh

May 16, 2014, 2:03:22 PM5/16/14
to gitool...@googlegroups.com

Thanks a lot.
It solved my issue.

Best,
Whijae Roh

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Gitools users" group.