.NET position at Continental Message Solution

已查看 9 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Kim Hamper

未读,
2014年6月22日 10:21:552014/6/22
收件人 girl-develop...@googlegroups.com
A second .NET position, this one at Continental Message Solution (https://www.continentalmessage.com), for those that are looking:

See the attached one page description. The direct link to apply online through ADP is https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=9761461.

-What if you don't have .NET experience specifically?

The position does require .NET familiarity eventually, but strong knowledge in front-end scripting and/or other server side languages may be considered. We're effectively looking for someone who can publish a basic database driven .NET website.

-What if you don't have a formal computer science degree?

Not a problem! Applicants currently pursuing a degree or career in .NET programming are our ideal candidates!

Candidates can reach out to Patrick Labbett directly at patrick...@continentalmessage.com

Best,
Kim
DOTNET_Programmer_Needed_CMS.pdf