Deprecated code

Gustavo Morejón

May 12, 2021, 1:17:56 AM5/12/21
to geoPlugin
Hi,

I keep receiving the following error:  "PHP Deprecated:  Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; geoPlugin has a deprecated constructor in geoplugin.class.php on line 29".  In the discussion about it it says that it will be fixed in the next delivery; but I downloaded it and it is stillhaving the same problem.  How can I fix it ?

Thanks.

geoPlugin Support

May 12, 2021, 1:34:05 AM5/12/21
to geop...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gustavo,
Please can you post the class you are using? It would appear that you
are using an outdated version?
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/geoplugin/da9f82b2-6a1f-440c-86c8-f1b98c6f56e4n%40googlegroups.com
> [1].
>

> Links:
> ------
> [1]
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/geoplugin/da9f82b2-6a1f-440c-86c8-f1b98c6f56e4n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer

Gustavo Morejón

May 12, 2021, 4:41:29 PM5/12/21
to geop...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Yes, I noticed that I downloaded the wrong version.

Thanks,

Gustavo Francisco Morejón
Biólogo informático / Computational biologist
Biodiversity Monitoring Expert
biob...@gmail.com
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/gustavo.morejon
Sitio web:  http://www.gustavomorejon.com / http://www.biobanco.org
Cuenca - Ecuador

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "geoPlugin" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/geoplugin/8fffec1a26be27e417c80935365ca836%40mail.geoplugin.com.