Gistic2 Error

Angelussong

Sep 8, 2022, 11:17:01 AM9/8/22
to GenePattern Help Forum
Hi all,

I tried to run Gistic2 with the parameter "remove X" as "no" on a .seg file I had previously successfully run. But I kept getting this "Internal Server Error" error.

I'm wondering if it's just for me or something is wrong with the GenePattern server and if it's the latter case, could anyone kindly let me know when this issue is expected to be solved?

Thank you very much for your help and your time!

Angelus

Ted Liefeld

Sep 9, 2022, 1:42:38 PM9/9/22
to GenePattern Help Forum
Hi,

can you please provide the job numbers for both the successful and failed jobs and I will look into it.

We recently changed the execution environment and this may have lead to a problem.  One issue that has affected some users is that it can no longer accept filenames with special characters.

Thanks for your pateince

Ted

Angelussong

Sep 9, 2022, 1:59:24 PM9/9/22
to genepatt...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ted,

Thanks for your reply! One of the failed job IDs was 460602.

Last night I think I solved this by reducing the number of CPUs and memory requested. I also lowered the time limit. Then the jobs were running without any errors.

Thanks again,

Angelus