Can Fabrication use multiple paths?

jev...@panoramaed.com

Aug 9, 2013, 7:07:39 PM8/9/13
to fabrica...@googlegroups.com
Can Fabrication be made to look for fabricators in multiple paths? Right now I have all of my fabricators in an Engine shared by several different code repositories, but I'd like fabricators that are only used by one repository to be in that repository. The problem is there are some shared fabricators (which are for the Engine) that every repository needs access to, and as far as I can tell the path and path_prefix can only be set once.

Paul Elliott

Aug 9, 2013, 8:50:04 PM8/9/13
to fabrica...@googlegroups.com, fabrica...@googlegroups.com
It is just an array so you can shovel values into it, too. It just needs to happen before a fabricator is invoked.

config.fabricator_path << "your/engine/fabricator/path"

-- Paul

On Aug 9, 2013, at 7:07 PM, jev...@panoramaed.com wrote:

Can Fabrication be made to look for fabricators in multiple paths? Right now I have all of my fabricators in an Engine shared by several different code repositories, but I'd like fabricators that are only used by one repository to be in that repository. The problem is there are some shared fabricators (which are for the Engine) that every repository needs access to, and as far as I can tell the path and path_prefix can only be set once.

Jacob Evelyn

Sep 25, 2013, 4:40:48 PM9/25/13
to fabricationgem
Very cool, thanks!