Selling Settings

lxnow

Jul 30, 2013, 8:49:05 PM7/30/13
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
What does "Delivery Note Required" do?

If set to yes, does it enable requirement for Delivery Note to create an Invoice?  I thought it would, but apparently it will still let me make an invoice from Sales Order.

Umair Sayyed

Jul 31, 2013, 2:33:00 AM7/31/13
to ERPNext User's Forum
Hi,

If Delivery Note Required as updated as Yes, making Delivery Note before Sales Invoice becomes mandatory.

Are you saying that you could submit Sales Invoice without Delivery Note, when Delivery Note Required was updated as Yes in the settings?

On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 6:19 AM, lxnow <laur...@union.ph> wrote:
What does "Delivery Note Required" do?

If set to yes, does it enable requirement for Delivery Note to create an Invoice?  I thought it would, but apparently it will still let me make an invoice from Sales Order.

Thanks and Regards,
Umair Sayyed
www.erpnext.com

Laurence Cua

Jul 31, 2013, 2:51:05 AM7/31/13
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Yes.

More specifically with Delivery Note Required ticked, was able to create a Sales Invoice from a Sales Order (not DN).

Laurence Cua
Set. Sleep. Save.
20% Energy Savings with Union Perfect Timing

Rushabh Mehta

Jul 31, 2013, 12:48:15 PM7/31/13
to ERPNext User's Forum
Laurence,