References for ERP Users East Africa Region

erick okwaro

Aug 8, 2014, 7:03:48 AM8/8/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Kindly share with me current users of ERP Next in the East African Region. I would like to recommend ERP Next to my client but i have to be able to inform them who uses it in the region.

Regards

Eric

Seraaj Muneer

Aug 8, 2014, 2:19:08 PM8/8/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
I'm in Ghana, I don't know of East Africa, but here in Ghana, there's Keed Trading Center, Scanbech Ghana ltd

robert

Aug 8, 2014, 5:15:17 PM8/8/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Furniture Elegance  in NBI and WRMA office in Naivasha

Rushabh Mehta

Aug 9, 2014, 3:58:19 AM8/9/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
I assume Olawale and his team (http://xbs360.com) have a bunch of customers in Nigeria too

@rushabh_mehta

Mac Deus

Aug 10, 2014, 3:54:15 PM8/10/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Hello Eric,
Happy to hear that, We are new in ERPnext in East Africa and we are using the system. you may visit us at www.taees.org
Deus

wa...@xavierltd.com

Aug 10, 2014, 9:11:48 PM8/10/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
‎Hi Eric,

Welcome to the awesome world of ERPNext. We do have quite a few customers using it over here in Nigeria (West Africa). I will be happy to give you references from this region if required. ‎You can drop me a line at my email address in signature below.

Cheers!

Kind regards,
Olawale Olowu
wa...@xavierltd.com
Aug 12, 2014, 11:40:12 AM8/12/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I am interested in companies that use ERP next in the security sector, retail and distribution sectors.

Eric

Saeed

Aug 12, 2014, 12:21:23 PM8/12/14
to erpnext-u...@googlegroups.com
I've a setup running in a retail-distribution supermarket currently

Luqman
+233-244-493985