Supplier Part Number on PO

JAG

Feb 10, 2014, 11:35:24 PM2/10/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

How do I get the supplier part number (Stock> Item > 'select item'>4. Purchase Details), to show up on a purchase order.  Currently the POs are showing the Item Code, which is meaningless to our suppliers.

Thank you.
Jason

Nabin Hait

Feb 11, 2014, 12:02:31 AM2/11/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
You have to unhide "supplier part no" field in Purchase Order Item table. Go to Setup -> Customize Forms and select Purchase Order Item and unhide that field. To print you should remove it from "print hide".

--
Note:

If you are posting an issue,
1. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
2. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
3. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.

End of Note
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/e7072517-f150-4c0f-8090-3aff251aafe0%40googlegroups.com.

JAG

Feb 11, 2014, 1:14:38 AM2/11/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com

I'm going to Setup-->Customize Form.  In the the 'Enter Form Type' box at the top, I am selecting 'Purchase Order'.

In the Fields section of that page, row 62 is 'Purchase Order Items Supplied'.    I don't see anywhere there that refers to 'supplier part number'.  Can you please provide a screen shot or similar on where exactly I go to make the supplier part number show up on the purchase orders.

Thank you.

Nabin Hait

Feb 11, 2014, 1:22:57 AM2/11/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Select "Purchase Order Item" in 'Enter Form Type'

On 11-Feb-2014, at 11:44 AM, JAG wrote:

'Enter Form Type'

Jason Green

Feb 11, 2014, 1:45:17 AM2/11/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com

Great,  thanks! It worked!

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/A8F23098-6028-481A-A62D-72DAFE564FE3%40gmail.com.