Downloading

Amanda Bentkowski

May 7, 2021, 10:57:59 AM5/7/21
to EasyVirtualChoir
Once the song is exported, is there a way to download the final song as a file?

I am looking to somehow piece multiple songs together into either an iMovie or somehow on youtube, like a mini-concert. Not too familiar with either of these processes. So, any help is greatly appreciated!

Dake Zheng

May 13, 2021, 9:14:43 PM5/13/21
to EasyVirtualChoir
Once the song exported, there should be a download button where you can download the video file.
I suppose you can piece together multiple videos together seqyentially in iMovie.
Message has been deleted

Dake Zheng

Jun 10, 2021, 11:49:23 AM6/10/21
to Christina Schoonmaker, EasyVirtualChoir
After the song is exported, the 'Download song' button is right below the exported video in the Studio.  On the left side, it's 'Download song'; on the right side, 'Share feedback'.  Hope this helps.

On Wed, Jun 9, 2021 at 8:19 AM Christina Schoonmaker <cschoo...@ecs.k12.ny.us> wrote:

Can you point me in the right direction for finding the Download button?  I have exported the song but I can't find it.   Thank you!

Confidentiality Notice

This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that any disclosure copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please destroy all copies of the message, whether in electronic or hard copy format, as well as attachments, and immediately contact the sender by replying to this e-mail or by phoning.

HENNIE VAN WYK

Sep 8, 2021, 7:45:48 AM9/8/21
to EasyVirtualChoir
Also can't find the download button :-(

Dake Zheng

Sep 8, 2021, 1:44:45 PM9/8/21
to EasyVirtualChoir
The download button should appear after exporting the song.