Broken Links

Josh Heinemann

Aug 26, 2015, 7:30:54 PM8/26/15
to dropbot-dev
Could you help me?

A couple of the links on the build instructions page are broken and I don't have quite enough information to order them on my own.

The digikey links for:

1. Female threaded hex standoff (M3, .5mm pitch, 20mm)

2. Female threaded hex standoff (M3, .5mm pitch, 12mm)]

So I believe Digikey still carries the product, however they require a little more information than what was provided.

Take a look:

Ryan Fobel

Aug 30, 2015, 3:40:29 PM8/30/15
to dropb...@googlegroups.com
Hey Josh,

Thanks for letting us know. The links have now been fixed on the wiki:
http://microfluidics.utoronto.ca/trac/dropbot/wiki/BuildInstructions

-Ryan

Josh Heinemann

Aug 30, 2015, 9:02:11 PM8/30/15
to dropb...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Ryan!

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "dropbot-dev" group.