Looking for a Django Co-Founder.

Zack Amaral

Jan 21, 2019, 10:15:06 PM1/21/19
to Django users
Django Community,

Hey you guys, I'm trying to build a platform as a service similar to twitch.tv, are their any django developers out there that would be interested in co-founding my company and helping me develop a MVP to get a seed round of funding? If you're interested I can send you a link to my business plan and UI/UX Design.

Respectfully,

Zack Amaral
We Love Music, LLC

Abhinav tuteja

Jan 22, 2019, 5:03:01 AM1/22/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hey i am a django developer and i we are a team of  2 people with 3 years of experience plz feel free to contact
Whats app - 9540824924

On Tue, 22 Jan 2019 at 9:23 AM, Zack Amaral <zack.j...@gmail.com> wrote:
Boxbe This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (zack.j...@gmail.com) Add cleanup rule | More info

Amitesh Sahay

Jan 22, 2019, 5:58:15 AM1/22/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am interested as well. I have 4 years of work experience in Python, around 2 years on Django.

Regards,
Amitesh Sahay
91-750 797 8619

Zack Amaral

Jan 22, 2019, 7:26:37 AM1/22/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Amitesh,

What’s your availability like this week? What time zone are you in?

Thanks,

Zack

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Django users" group.

Zack Amaral

Jan 22, 2019, 7:26:38 AM1/22/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Abhinav,

What’s your availability this week? I’d love to setup a call with you!

Thanks for the reply, I look forward to hearing back from you!

Cheers,

Zack

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Django users" group.

Amitesh Sahay

Jan 22, 2019, 7:45:29 AM1/22/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello Zack,

I am based in Indian Standard Time zone. Please let me know about your time zone so that we could try to sync.

Regards,
Amitesh Sahay
91-750 797 8619

Zack Amaral

Jan 22, 2019, 11:40:22 PM1/22/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
@Amitesh

What's your email, I don't want to call internationally at the moment. I can call you on zoom, skype or whatsapp. Let me know what works for you.

Cheers,

Zack

Aditya Singh

Jan 22, 2019, 11:41:31 PM1/22/19
to django...@googlegroups.com

Motaz Hejaze

Jan 23, 2019, 12:47:34 PM1/23/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
If you need a Programming experience only without money funding , i can help you ..
feel free to contact me at skype:m3tz-hjze

or by mail
trapp...@gmail.com

Amitesh Sahay

Jan 25, 2019, 7:59:09 AM1/25/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
@Zack,

I am available on Skype. You can search for me by amites...@yahoo.com, or share your skype ID, I will add you. Probably we can discuss 10.30 am EST if you are available. Or, just let me know what is your preferred time. Morning or Evening. We can sync accordingly.

Regards,
Amitesh Sahay
91-750 797 8619

Lenkoe Gafane

Jan 31, 2019, 7:58:34 PM1/31/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Please send me 😏

Jithendra Kumar

Jan 31, 2019, 9:56:39 PM1/31/19
to django...@googlegroups.com

Amitesh Sahay

Feb 1, 2019, 11:28:08 AM2/1/19
to Django users
Hello Zack,

I have been saying that I am interested since one month now. Still you keep asking the same question. Please schedule a conference call with all the interested stakeholder. There are many free online software that allows conference call free of cost e.g. SKYPE.

Let me know. My number is already in my signature you may text me at your convenience.

Regards,
Amitesh Sahay
91-750 797 8619

Alison Mukoma

Feb 1, 2019, 2:31:36 PM2/1/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello Zack,
Perhaps we could all meet using zoom which is also free and effective.
we may only need a meeting room/link for the active meeting and all will be able to join on the scheduled timestamp.

Thanks,
Alison

Frank john thompson

Feb 1, 2019, 4:48:56 PM2/1/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello Zack

Am interested please give me the details let's get started here is my whatsapp number (+2348123120639) thanks

Frank.

Lucas G. Navarro

Feb 1, 2019, 5:10:55 PM2/1/19
to django...@googlegroups.com