Django and Fullcalendar.

Elias Coutinho

Apr 25, 2018, 5:10:59 PM4/25/18
to Django users
Good afternoon my friends.

Anyway, I do not make a living, and someday some day maybe.
My knowledge of Django is intermediate so do not be surprised if I make a mistake.

I have the FULLCALENDAR project.
It is using DRF and ajax for some actions like drag and drop, my problem is that I can not do an insert in this CODE LINE.

For me I would call a jquery dialog and send the data to the DRF via ajax, but as I have no experience I am counting on your help in this endeavor.

I tried several ways and the closest I got was this BLOG, downloaded and tested, the example works but when I step into my reality it saves (POST) but returns a whole messy template with information about tags sent.

1 - I would like to know if anyone knows a better way to perform CRUD using Django, DRF and FullCalendar.
2 - Casoo example of the blog in your eyes is a good way would like someone help me to discover this mystery.

Below I will post all the way of the codes related to the problem.

Thank you.

Andy

Apr 28, 2018, 1:41:54 AM4/28/18
to Django users
What kind of error are you getting?

Elias Coutinho

Apr 30, 2018, 4:29:09 PM4/30/18
to django...@googlegroups.com
No error, it returns a template full of cluttered tags.

What kind of error are you getting?

Elias Coutinho.
Aprender sobre alguns assuntos é fundamental.
Aprender sobre Deus é indiscutivelmente o melhor conteúdo.

Andy Grabow

May 1, 2018, 9:25:37 AM5/1/18
to django...@googlegroups.com
Okay, then strip your template until you understand what’s happening.

Elias Coutinho <coutinh...@gmail.com> schrieb am Mo. 30. Apr. 2018 um 22:29:
No error, it returns a template full of cluttered tags.
What kind of error are you getting?

Elias Coutinho.
Aprender sobre alguns assuntos é fundamental.
Aprender sobre Deus é indiscutivelmente o melhor conteúdo.

Mit besten Grüßen
Andy